Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Welcome to the forum:)
I think that poker carries aspects for us as humans, whether we are sad or happy, about 90% of the feelings that can be felt as humans can be felt within 4 or 5 hours of playing, but the most important thing is how to control and live with these feelings. The most difficult and dangerous situation a player can go through in poker is badbeat or tilt.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think my biggest difficulth is to stay focus when I am totally card dead during a MTT. Folding 2 hours long can corrupt my concentration :ROFLMAO:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
my difficulty in poker is that I don't like it when my opponent thinks for a very long time, it makes me very angry and when tournaments go on for a very long time I don't have the nerve to sit and wait long hours for a couple of dollars that's my difficulty

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the most difficult thing in poker is to survive a downswing. There's a good chance I'll break...

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's hard to keep a cool head after a setback. Psychological impact is the hardest thing in poker

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I grind mostly mtts ATM and while playing, it can be a bit boring in my case and I need to open YouTube/ Twitch when I play and for sure because of it, I don't pay enough attention to the tables and miss some information on my opponents...

GLGL all at the tables!

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi friends, tell me what is your biggest difficulty in poker?
This is for sure the best poker community ever. Everyone who replied to your post gave you their honest response. This is mine :
My main difficulty is still variance. It used to be tilt control, but thanks to a lot of studies and discipline, I finally got rid of that one. Unfortunately, there's nothing to do about variance. I do everything I can, I practice what I learn and grind and grind till I build a real bankroll only to lose most of it in a very short period all because of prime hands getting cracked !

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sit in freerolls every day. And there's no other way out. Although it's a small amount of money, it's still money.

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Keeping my focus... A lot of times I get distracted by humans around me, music and my own thoughts in certain days when I really believe nobody can beat my hands.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To have a good poker mentality, like to have patience and discipline 100% of the time.

T

tiptools

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
My biggest difficulty in poker is to play against crazy opponents ,,,especially if they are lucky too

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My biggest difficulty is to fully focus on the table. I think is because i only play micro chips nowadays. I just dont care losing, playing for fun.

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My difficulty is to find a proper part of time to play as much time in poker as I want. The other way it's difficult to reconcile poker with private life

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My biggest difficulties are definitively playing for long periods of time (more than 1 hour) and multi-tabling (used to be able to play 8-10 tables at a time, nowadays can't play more than 4)

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always play my best game. I believe it is my biggest challenge.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Incorrect understanding of gaming reality, lack of self-government and discipline, overestimation of the importance of money, weakness in crisis situations, tilt and doubt and fear of losing.

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
It can bother me a lot if one of the players keeps betting all his money at the opening. I won against them many times and it turned out that they also had bad cards. The other is thinking...some people wait for the end and then throw all their money at it. that's when I usually go out and make a sandwich, as long as the thinking time lasts.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
The only difficulties I found in online poker were that some rooms put too many obstacles to deposit and withdraw later, a clear example was intertops that let me deposit easily and then made it difficult for me to withdraw, so I stopped playing in that room and the The only ones I'm in are gg, stars, party and 888, my favorite rooms, I also played in other rooms but because of those same difficulties that I talked about I stopped playing in them but it was wasting my time

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The hardest part in poker is dealing with variance and the resulting downswing. At such a time, it is quite difficult to remain confident, because the outcome of the loss is something beyond our control.
That's when you have to stay the strongest.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The players who manipulate RNG , also the RNG itself , giving bad beats 24/7 .