CC Chris Ferguson Challenge Updating Thread!

uvrayz

uvrayz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i got nothing in my account may i please enter in this competition can you tell me how to enter

uvrayz

uvrayz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just left a reply on this thread asking how can i enter. im still trying to figure out how to use this forum so if i double posted i apoligize but if someone can can you please tell me how to enter if its still possible

C

cfuerch52

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, here's my update.....

Cc chris ferg challenge 10 18

Woo hooo!!! I have been doing pretty well... won a couple of freerolls and and $3 ko placed 4th, then won a couple of MrMeany's Challenges, and a little here and there... But I am still far from my final goal.

RickH2005

RickH2005

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Available Real Money $12.90 Real Money at Tables $0.00 Total Real Money $12.90 Pending Bonus Dollars $36.25 See transaction history.
spacer.gif

deposit transfer withdraw
spacer.gif

review/cancel payouts
Raiselogo_sm.jpg

RAI$E Status: MEMBER
Ultimate Points™ in account: 46
Available Real Money $12.90 Real Money at Tables $0.00 Total Real Money $12.90 Pending Bonus Dollars $36.25 See transaction history.
spacer.gif

deposit transfer withdraw
spacer.gif

review/cancel payouts
Raiselogo_sm.jpg

RAI$E Status: MEMBER
Ultimate Points™ in account: 46
Didn' work right!

C

chrismonk123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can i join the chris fergusson challange still? my bankroll on fulltilt is 0.00 as i never deposited on there!

C

cosmicgirl28

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all

So is this basically who makes the most money playing freerolls.. or is there more to it than that.. as so many threads lol, me getting confused with what is what?/ fatima

GordonStr222

GordonStr222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will it still be too late to join after IM ready to play in the freerolls..??????????

C

CryingAmy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's great going!

Didnt CF lose all the cash he earned from that challenge? (sure I read that somewhere or was it that he dipped under $10k again - sure he got up to $34k at some point..

isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if possible, i would like to be added in as well with the ftp account name ----1naom0 btw can you make an updated list of the entries?

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well story of my challenge is that I stopped it lol. I have been waiting on health issues to clear and now im soon off to Australlia for 3 months and probally wont be pokering too much.

Gl to everyone still in

MissVien

MissVien

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow... way to go everyone.. I've won a few dollars in freerolls a few times, but at FT it's so hard to get past the low limits. They play bingo there!

chrisottawa

chrisottawa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
made a bit of $ and still working on it :eek:)

not that much (yet) but it's a start :D

Attachments

• bankroll oct29 08.JPG
    bankroll oct29 08.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 11
GordonStr222

GordonStr222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well last week I got up to 150 dollars after winning 20$ of pokerstars, I took some dumb chances and lost and now im back to 2 dollars......... talk about tilt........ I'm mad at my self but it happens.........

B

BlunderCity

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys,

New to the forum so be gentle with me.
:D

I have been attempting this challenge too and started about 6 months ago. I will try to complete it faster than Chris Ferguson did.

As you can see, my bank is currently at all time high and stands at a cool $347.11
:)

Good luck guys!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HELLBILLY

HELLBILLY

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just wondering. Are we supposed to be adhering to the bankroll management set out by Chris ferguson? Or is this just a race to the finish? Just wondering.

B

BlunderCity

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ugotkicked amazing bankroll, did you start from 0$?
i had a couple of time earned from freerolls, but i keep getting broke at the end.

Yes I started from zero playing freerolls.

I was just wondering. Are we supposed to be adhering to the bankroll management set out by Chris ferguson? Or is this just a race to the finish? Just wondering.

No you don't have to, I don't and I grew my challenge bank from $0 to $680.95 to date relying on my own methods.

theskillzdatklls

theskillzdatklls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmm didn't know this was here.

My exact location right now after starting from $0 is:
$2889.97

~$1150 of this sum have been cashed out.
Will post again if I reach a new landmark!

FTPHeHaTeMe

FTPHeHaTeMe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started doing freeroll last week in a week i went from 0.00$ now I have 1.60$ using the br management I play at full tilt

chrisottawa

chrisottawa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A bit more in the bank

slow going but it is moving in the right direction :)

Attachments

• bankroll nov 12 08.JPG
    bankroll nov 12 08.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 12
D

dumpy620_84

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is a game of ups and downs. the best thing to do is control the downs and just let the ups happen because if your going up your making money and making money is what ever poker player is trying to do.

Jodieblonde

Jodieblonde

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know what this is all about. How much money do you need to get added to the list? Do you have to be a long time member of Cardschat?

B

BlunderCity

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is it too late to join?

You don't need to join anything mate, it's YOUR challenge!!!

Just get your poker account to $0 and then grow it to $10.000 using any method you want. But many will want to follow Chris Ferguson's strategy, notably on bankroll management, which I haven't but his guidelines look pretty sound.

I'm experiencing my first serious downturn in my challenge having reached $800 last week and being down to $550.00 or so today. That's quite a hefty fall!!