CC Chris Ferguson Challenge Updating Thread!

earache

earache

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a post to put me into this challenge. I stated I wanted to switch from full tilt to pokerstars. seeing as I will eventually deposit on full tilt. I started off september with no money in my account and now up to 25 and change. I won my first money off the 6 man NLHE US vs canada challenge. My name on pokerstars is earachnmyeye, So can I please be added to the leaderboard. Thanks.

shiver

shiver

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whats the update u win it or u came short, u make the money at least. Why do you play at pokerroom choose another site like fulltilt or something else do they even have good games goin on there 24/7

Why play @ Pokerroom.com? fair question! Over the years i have won money there, after the last withdrawal I had a down-swing combined with a little bit of tilt a lot of bad luck & bad cards (maybe the withdrawal syndrome, if it really exists) through frustration I took out the rest, leaving the account just about empty. So the thought of taking $1000 from this site keeps my awake at night.

S

SAJ7174

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when was this?

are you all fin ished sounds like a fun thing to try to do

S

SAJ7174

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i am starting with $o on Tilt as of today and would like to be added to this challenge my name is steven7174 Thank you and goodluck

R

rylflush99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
new blog page ???

Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at ccchrisfergusonchallenge.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

A

azbo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So there's no prize money we're just trying to see who can take $0 and turn it into $1000 by playing a freeroll and then taking that money to the pay tables?

add me too, this name on UB. Currently the account is $0, do we need to send a screen shot to someone?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
leaderboard thread will be posted 2moro for you to update ur BR

HELLBILLY

HELLBILLY

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
A brief update

Just thought I would drop by and give a brief update. I have won a little change in one freeroll or another, and promply lost it in a $1.25 ring game. Never say die. Still chugging along. I'll be back for further updates. As always... Good luck all!

tsabbat

tsabbat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What the USA VS canada thing i want in, How do i qualify. Someone send me a link so i can see what i am putting myself into lol. I be waiting name for fulltilt is tidozinc

J

janef13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where from

well i am going in the right direction i started with 37$ on the 1st and i play 1 stt 2$ buyin a day (because of time to play) its been slow going but i am also using ferguson's brm (as he did) and i also cashed in all the stt here is a shot of my br and my opr stats

How do I get to this screen online, it seems to be a fulltilt but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Jane

P

pokerjes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do I get to this screen online, it seems to be a fulltilt but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Jane

if you are refering to the stats page go to official poker ranking you can look up anyone who plays for $$ :)

shiver

shiver

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No idea how that Blog site works so gonna paste here until someone explains?

Pokerroom.com username: stringvest
Started with $00.23 cents.
On the 8th finished 26th in $300 added free-roll 3000 entries 30 paid won $5.00. (Really feel like I achieved something special) just played $2.20 10 seat double-or-nothing SNG's 28 in total, cashed 22 bombed 6. Released $6 bonus from FR on 6th Sept. Balance now $37.63. Plan is to get over $40 then try $5.50 D-or-N's

Only $962.60 left to win.

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok weekly update is I not played so much after wednesday at full tilt and played a couple of sngs today and lost them both so my balance os-

$25 dollars woot

Im gonna play 1 sng later if I dont cash I amgonna leave it a few days.

L

LarryT503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to be added, if it's not too late? My username at Pokerstars is LarryT503 and I have a zero balance. Let me know and thanks!

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well yesterday I did something I havnt done in ages I donked most my BR that I won from freeroll on 3 dollar bounty tourneys but today so far I grinded back up to 22$.

Hopefully lesson learnt.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wanted to let you all know I change my room to doyles room, 1 of the reasons is because money Absolute Poker, freerolls don't pay as much as doyles room hope that fair enough, if not just let me know and i'll stick to the orginal plan.

Last edited:
K

kill4beer5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My bro

my brother was doing this for like the past 3 weeks. I last talked to him a good week ago and he was at $500 roughly from the 0,goal of 10k, are you all following Jesus' rules as well?

R

rylflush99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i used 90 FTPs for a 27 ppl MTT SnG and the winner recieves entry to midnight madness....which i just happened to win that entry and am hoping for some good cards and real big pots tonight so i can get my BR way way up with a top 100 finish in the midnight tourny come rail if ya'd like to its at midnight on FT....ill be starting a thread for railing and posting updates on how i do/finish GL to me:D

juz2swt

juz2swt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it to late to sign up for this.. who do I talk to..

thanks.:confused:

R

rylflush99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it to late to sign up for this.. who do I talk to..

thanks.:confused:

you'd need to talk to jurn8 but im pretty sure its too late to join but it never hurt to ask

ugotkicked

ugotkicked

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Up Then Down,Up Then DOWN!!

My bankroll goes up and down so much..my peak was actually over $150 for a short hand..then I ended up at stopping around $120..the next few times I played I SHIPPED IT...I mean I was down to $6 then up to over $60 again,then down to $14 something...so I got in a $3 LIMIT mtt w/80 plys..I didn't know it was limit..but I ended up finishing in 2nd place and my bankroll went back to $57 ..now it is at $45.91..But I am playing in a $3 90 player KO sitting inn 3rd w/66plys left. " I feel a cash coming on"

Last edited:
icecold24k

icecold24k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I started at bodog with 0 and here over halfway through the month im still at 0 lol. Only $1000 more to go. Wish me well.