CC Chris Ferguson Challenge Updating Thread!

P

pkrook

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm...

Dont understand the challenge...have to search the internet...sad to hear about the declide from 800 to 550, pretty tough when u quantify ratio stats...better luck next time...

S

stewart84

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i wont he satelite to the ferg where 100 get entry, then was chip leader in the ferguson for most of the game, untill i got in the money got cockey and donked it up like allways.:eek:

POKERYALL

POKERYALL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok as of Nov 15th my bodog account now has $75 in e-cash and $109 in t-cash

1.jpg

U

uofmdef

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
challenge

? is the site that is used the most i have ftp but not bulldog

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dropped back down to 0$ so figuring I'm back in it...

TheFergusonChallengeupdate.jpg
Now back up to $9

Here's a pic of how I got back to $9
3rdPlaceFTP-PLO-FreeRoll.jpg

Insaneasylm

Insaneasylm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am really going to try this. i just need to cash in my first FR then off from there.

rcman1980

rcman1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i started from zero and i got 335$ on tilt and 10$ on stars

HELLBILLY

HELLBILLY

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have actually been up and down a lot since this started, but I thought since I haven't updated yet I'd do it while I had a few dollars. So here it is. I was broke. Again. Then I cashed in a couple freerolls this weekend. And then cashed in an 18 person $2.25. Then over the last couple days I've won several dollars playing cash tables. And with any luck I can remember how to put my screenshot up to show.

Attachments

• FTP.GIF
    FTP.GIF
    70 KB · Views: 10
  • History.GIF
    History.GIF
    40.6 KB · Views: 10
I

iduddits

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Love how pros can still go out and entertain the crowds. Chris went from zero to hero in no time at all. AMAZING

I have gotten my roll up to about 200 dollars from 40 cents. and back down to nothing. its poker and I can see how people can get addicted and lose it all on tilt. How do the pros do it/ lol

Hey how are you guys able to upload thos large screenshots that like? I want to put up some great shots I have from live games.

Last edited by a moderator:
HELLBILLY

HELLBILLY

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Just another quick update

I had a productive morning by my standards, so I thought I'd post another quick update.

Attachments

• Cashier 11-26-08.GIF
    Cashier 11-26-08.GIF
    52.7 KB · Views: 10
slipknot4life

slipknot4life

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have started mine, I am using bodog, it has been a month, and I have managed to get myself to 8 bucks,lol long ways to go but i am going to try. I have tried different ways to go about it. I tried going to a cash table after cashing in the freeroll, all three times i lost it quicker than it took to get it. Finally I just started playing the sit-n-go's, it is nice, they pay 5 spots. First is not the greatest pay, but when u start out with limited money your happy to take the buck here, 2 bucks there until your able to afford higher buyins. It is not easy,lol

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LMAO, I'm back down to 5 cents. It's so funny because I kept getting my money in good only to have it sucked away. One time was especially funny because it was PLO hi/lo and I flopped what would have been a win. Ace high straight, while another player flopped Ace high straight as well, the third player chased our raises and reraises to the river where they caught their flush + lo. Clearly their cards were live but I wonder if they were playing on some sort of Jedi-like advanced level and knew they were drawing live or if they were just stupid. I mean there was only an ace on the board for the lo and the straight was way obvious. Basically they were chasing a low flush and got lucky. Too-too funny. It should piss me off but just makes me giggle every time I think about it.

HELLBILLY

HELLBILLY

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
This is from yesterday. I'm actually at $1.15 now. But just likea couple of updates ago, I go up and down seems like weekly.

HELLBILLY

HELLBILLY

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know why it didn't upload last time but here it is.

Attachments

• 40 cents 11-27.GIF
    40 cents 11-27.GIF
    52.5 KB · Views: 10
P

p0cketAz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i want to be entered into this too... count me in for full tilt and poker stars

and do tournament dollars count too??

Last edited by a moderator:
isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
up to 31 dollars now =) can't post the scree nshot for some reason

P

p0cketAz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just won .29 cents on full tilt!!! small i know but its a start

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just won .29 cents on full tilt!!! small i know but its a start

Just a suggestion, but why not try for the Full Tilt freerolls? They pay out in tournament dollars and cash. Smallest amount seems to be $1 TD. All you have to do is play solid poker. Nothing fancy, just solid. Keep it simple, you can get a little fancy at the final table, but still, guage your opposition and decide if it's a good idea.

An odd thing about freerolls and low stakes MTT's is that you sort of have to play bad poker to survive. Sometimes it's a lot smarter to allow yourself to be a calling station. Just calling controls the pot size and saves chips. Let the others do the work for you. It doesn't work for the entire tournament but has saved my butt more times than I care to admit.

Almost nitty hand selection + tight, solid, simple and at tiimes passive play really does seem to pay off rather well in these "events". Just give it a try and see if once you get the hang of it, winning a few bucks at a time doesn't come easily. The hard part isn't getting the seed money, it's hanging on to the money and catching a good windfall to really boost your BR. That was Chris' problem too, just getting one really good win. That's the only thing we all need to get off and running.