Bluffing

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluffing is a powerful tool, but you need to use it when you know exactly what you are doing. There is a type of player who always bets, with any hand, little by little, but does. This is exactly what you need to play bluff with.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are many players who believe that poker is just a game of bluffing and aggression. They usually play very epic but not for very long, so such situations happen in literally every tournament.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently, I also came across two incredible bluff attempts that I caught on the river.

But anyway, bluffing isn’t a bad solution sometimes, it just needs to be done wisely. :cool:

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how many times have you paid hands up to the river and discovered that the villain was bluffing. lately i'm losing accounts there are only bluffers in poker, i played an interesting hand i took AK and i was just calling the table comes 10JQ53 VILAO always betting and i calling on the river he went allin i called he had 2e4 da to believe it...
That's poker. Try to read the other player and make the best move. You can do everything in poker, that's the magic. kkkk

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In any hand, you can roughly determine the odds of winning the pot and assess the risks. In doing so, do not forget to take into account the size of your opponent's bets and the odds of the pot. It is best to determine a bluff using mathematics and analysis of the opponent's behavior.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never EVER bluff.

Unless, of course, I am bluffing right now. ;)

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I meet bluffs 30% of the time.

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing is a real art, it should be used only when you have studied the player, and so bluffing is a big risk, getting out of the tournament, but in freerolls you can practice this, and in large tournaments it is rarely used.

T

TonyTadzh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its hard to make good bluffing, so i really rarely do it

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love discovering the bluffing that makes me feel very good. And I also love bluffing it feels great.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing is also part of the game :)

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing is often like a bad dream. You never know what awaits you.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the absence of bluffing makes your game too tight and very predictable, in poker the most important thing is to be unreadable.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing is a big part of Texas Holden .but you have to know when to bluf

T

TonyTadzh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes bluffing is important part of poker, for example for stealing blindes

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
this happens often but I also bluff it's part of the game!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It looks very funny when a bad poker player, instead of learning how to play, tries to compensate for his bad play by bluffing)))

G

garethbelfie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
how many times have you paid hands up to the river and discovered that the villain was bluffing. lately i'm losing accounts there are only bluffers in poker, i played an interesting hand i took AK and i was just calling the table comes 10JQ53 VILAO always betting and i calling on the river he went allin i called he had 2e4 da to believe it...
The problem with bluffing is it can become expensive..if you are going to.bluff the pick your spots and try and only bluff on the first two streets...bluffing on the river is the most expensive street to bluff on and carries the highest risk

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here is the thing, bluffing is part of the game, lets say 7/10 times you think he is bluffing, how many times is it profitable to call it off all the way? maybe 2/10 or maybe 3/10 times do you actually catch them bluffing, also if the pot is pretty small you can just fold it why risk lets say 4,000chip call for a pot of 2,500

you should pick your battles as they say!

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing is the most important part of the game and so is Bluff catching. Its all about finding equilibrium.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing is part of the game. How many times you have folded to bluffs you will never know for sure.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Bluffing is a part of the game, and its strategy. It is not possible to play without it, so you must study it and expect many bluffs to meet in your path!

T

teixeira2203

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
blefe

eu gosto de blefar com muito dinheiro jogo com ak naoentra nada ate a ultima rodada e eu so almentando no final so eu e mais dois e eu com mais dinheiro vou com tudo, batata .tudo meu
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Semibluff I see a lot, but total bluff just at micro and freerolls, there I see a lot of them