rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
how many times have you paid hands up to the river and discovered that the villain was bluffing. lately i'm losing accounts there are only bluffers in poker, i played an interesting hand i took AK and i was just calling the table comes 10JQ53 VILAO always betting and i calling on the river he went allin i called he had 2e4 da to believe it...
bluffing is certainly the soul of the game, because there are dark days where a good hand doesn't come. at these times we have to use the old bluff, I'm already very lucky with him, but I've also lost a lot.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how many times have you paid hands up to the river and discovered that the villain was bluffing. lately i'm losing accounts there are only bluffers in poker, i played an interesting hand i took AK and i was just calling the table comes 10JQ53 VILAO always betting and i calling on the river he went allin i called he had 2e4 da to believe it...
That was a bad hand for him to play and an even worse play by your opponent. Bluffing is a big part of poker but bluffing is part logical strategy and part art. There was nothing strategic or artful about the way your opponent played.