LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
when u have big stack u have control of the table =)

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I have experieced that an my theory is they are in a winning streak that wont last very long time,

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
a chip and a chair won´t make u win any tourney.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Bigger stacks can bully you off a strong hand, because if you are wrong it will cost all of your chips.

ELPRIIINCIPE

ELPRIIINCIPE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
For me there will always be doubts about these software, after all they are a program created by human beings, sometimes I have come to think that the programmers simply make fun of the players hahaha, I hope at some point in my life I can stop. online poker and play live. I hope poker professionals don't crucify me for my comment. Maybe I'm too bad to play.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bigger stack matter?!. Hm, as for Me this is enough strange question! Of course, Bigger stack always has a Big matter! That's it! More nothing to add!

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There is more time and choices with more chips.

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
A big stack is important on the bubble! You can push the table and the short ones will fold strong hands in order to get into the money

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bigger your stack the more icm pressure you can apply.

If you have a huge stack you can really make life difficult for the smaller stacks. Even large stacks that you have covered should fear you because they have the most to lose.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Here's a theory. Usually, those players who have a bigger stack than others win more often. It doesn't matter what cards they have.... the main thing is that their stack is just bigger than yours. So I'm wondering: how often have you noticed how a player with the biggest stack beats 4-5 players with a small stack, but who have much stronger cards (assuming all players go all-in pre-flop)? :unsure:
Of course it has more influence in a high buy-in tournament, imagine that you are going against a player who has 10 times more chips than you. Most of the time they bluff and you have to go all in safely against these players with high stacks.

N

nazarkrasnuk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker, the size of your stack is a crucial factor that can significantly impact your strategy and decision-making.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For me there will always be doubts about these software, after all they are a program created by human beings, sometimes I have come to think that the programmers simply make fun of the players hahaha, I hope at some point in my life I can stop. Online poker and play live. I hope poker professionals don't crucify me for my comment. Maybe I'm too bad to play.
Why would all of the great high stakes players continue to play? Why would any players who currently play for a living, continue to play?
Why would anyone continue to play?
Why would you continue to play?

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
thats ridiculous but bigger stacks scares the smaller ones because can take out.