Best Female Poker Player

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's Vanessa Selbst. Vanessa's list of poker achievements is impressive: three wins over $1 million, 19 six-figure caches, a victory in the PCA high roller tournament, two wins in the Main Event of NAPT. In poker, she is the only female owner of three wsop bracelets. And the only woman who has ever topped the GPI rating.
Vanessa studied law at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Yale University. And at the same time I played poker. In order to participate more actively in live tournaments, the girl took a sabbatical. And soon she completely abandoned the legal profession, completely focusing on the game. In her first major live WSOP 2006 tournament, Vanessa took seventh place, receiving more than $100 thousand.
Two years later, she won the first championship bracelet. In 2010, Vanessa became a member of the pokerstars professional team. That year was especially successful for her — the total winnings exceeded $ 2 million.
Despite the huge success in poker, in 2017 Vanessa Selbst announced the end of her poker career. She currently works as a trader in one of the largest hedge funds and lives with her friend Miranda Forster, whom she married in 2013.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Vanessa Selbst is beyond doubt the best female player in the World, before she won her latest title, Kathy Liebert was the highest Female player, in Poker winning's but Vanessa over took her to be the World's number one Female Player, highest, in tournament winning's.
She is estimated now of over 6 Million in Poker cashes, and at only 37 year's old she has many more years to achieve even more.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't follow it, don't know any of nowadays one, but back in time, in the 2000s', when poker was on top, all the time in TV, plenty live broadcast etc.
Jennifer Tilly was an unique character in poker world, I think she was the first hollywooder who won wsop, even if she is not a good player, still better poker player than actress...

https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-players/10980-jennifer-tilly/results/overall?page=2

Attachments

• jt.jpg
    jt.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 25
Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't follow it, don't know any of nowadays one, but back in time, in the 2000s', when poker was on top, all the time in TV, plenty live broadcast etc.
Jennifer Tilly was an unique character in poker world, I think she was the first hollywooder who won wsop, even if she is not a good player, still better poker player than actress...

https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-players/10980-jennifer-tilly/results/overall?page=2
:)Yes, my friend. Thanks to post it on this thread. In fact this thread, despite of the literal meaning, I made to all poker player women fm all ranks.:)

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
JENNIFER TILLY

Jennifer-Tilly-1.jpg

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone that will play with me. Preferably the strip version.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe Liv is one of the best females that has ever plaeyd the game

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
there are quite a few ladies that I like to see playing poker. I don't really know who will be the best, but I think they are from the old school Jenifer Hartman. and of the most recent are
liv boere. the spanish leo margets and how not to name vanesa selbs.:eek::eek::eek:

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think by far is Vanessa Selbst, she won a lot, she played high stakes with the sharks, she do risky moves.

By far she is

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I understand that you also like it :), yes I really didn't say that, but I think it's among the best, so I didn't mention it :)

:)I believe that I did not understand you and you did not understand me.:) You mentioned her name, at the quote, and I said (that I think) she's one of the best. That's all, dear! Bye, for now.
:)

Last edited: