Vanessa Selbst

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know much about current female poker players in my past time I was a big fan of Vanessa Rousso but currently I have a soft spot for this beautiful blonde Erica Schoenberg :D

Attachments

• Erica-Schoenberg.jpg
    Erica-Schoenberg.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 30
cferdi

cferdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You asked who is the best but most responses are for favourite which is two different things.
The best right now is I think is Victoria Coren she has two EPT Titles.
But for hotness and great personality combined have always crushed over.
Fatima Moreira de Melo

View attachment 282324

I was also surprised not to hear Victoria Coren not mentioned more! I'm with you on this one.

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know much about current female poker players in my past time I was a big fan of Vanessa Rousso but currently I have a soft spot for this beautiful blonde Erica Schoenberg :D

god she's beautiful!:eek:

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
In my opinion the best is Vanessa Selbst but my favourite is Liv Boeree :)

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a difficult choice for me, I think there are several worthy contenders. Each have their own unique styles.

From the older generation, I think Annie Duke is worthy, she has played with the best, and can also mix her game up with different formats of poker. And she won numerous tourneys, especially in the early 00's.

Vanessa Selbst. Tops the all-time woman's money list, has some fantastic wins over the years, you don't win the tourneys she has if you can't mix it with the best.

I have massive respect for Annette Obrestad, an online legend and has some incredible results over the years. She's done, what a lot of us dream to do, from where she started from.

Maria Lampropulos is another, that you see run deep in tourneys over the past 5 years, with a few excellent wins under her belt too, i suspect we will be seeing more of her at final tables in the coming years. A incredible player.

Last edited:
speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best poker player for me is the one who won the million dollars, even if it's a luck

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It is a difficult choice for me, I think there are several worthy contenders. Each have their own unique styles.

From the older generation, I think Annie Duke is worthy, she has played with the best, and can also mix her game up with different formats of poker. And she won numerous tourneys, especially in the early 00's.

Vanessa Selbst. Tops the all-time woman's money list, has some fantastic wins over the years, you don't win the tourneys she has if you can't mix it with the best.

I have massive respect for Annette Obrestad, an online legend and has some incredible results over the years. She's done, what a lot of us dream to do, from where she started from.

Maria Lampropulos is another, that you see run deep in tourneys over the past 5 years, with a few excellent wins under her belt too, i suspect we will be seeing more of her at final tables in the coming years. A incredible player.
m7df720f544.jpg

Maria Lampropulos

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure how you would define or choose a player of a certain gender. Based on what criteria is best? Sounds like a popularity contest otherwise. Going list my 10 best female players because they earned it and one who represents the game as a female.

Ambassador Jennifer C. Harman

1st United States Vanessa Selbst $ 11,906,247
2nd United States Kathy Liebert $ 6,437,749
3rd canada Kristen Bicknell $ 5,344,935
4th United States Annie Duke $ 4,270,548
5th United States Maria Ho $ 4,222,409
6th norway Annette Obrestad $ 3,942,232
7th England Liv Boeree $ 3,852,996
8th United States Vanessa Rousso $ 3,554,327
9th Taiwan Joanne Liu $ 3,459,922
10th argentina Maria Constanza $ 3,402,647

Source
https://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/ranking/137/

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its Vanessa Selbst, but there are a lot of grinders that are not on any list.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now it's Kristen Bicknell, it's obvious, besides, she shows stable results both online and offline

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In my opinion Sara Chafak has no equal. Just look at this game.