Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
CardsChat Podcast: Danielle Andersen on Balancing Poker, Family, and Fun

https://www.cardschat.com/news/cardschat-podcast-danielle-andersen-poker-and-family-107173/
dmoongirl-799x1200.jpeg

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
:star:What's the best female poker player in your opinion?:star:
I like Annette Obrestad
Hello! :ciao:
In fact, I think all women who have won in major tournaments are worthy of respect. But I think Barbara Enright is truly great. It is incredibly steep and the story of its ascent is excellent. She is a professional player, she is the editor of a poker magazine, and is an ambassador for the world's largest women's poker organization! As far as I know, she has 3 bracelets won in the world series of poker. She is the first woman to receive membership in the Poker Hall of Fame. And also the first woman to win a bracelet in an open tournament.:top::adore::D

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, there are many women professional players who have achieved significant success, for example Kathleen Liebert, Vanessa Selbst, Liv Boeree. But it is difficult to say which of them is the best.

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen a lot of women at poker tables and they played very well. I also know that there are women's games, which means that a lot of women play, but I can't sing one out - I like everyone.:star:

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello! :ciao:
In fact, I think all women who have won in major tournaments are worthy of respect. But I think Barbara Enright is truly great. It is incredibly steep and the story of its ascent is excellent. She is a professional player, she is the editor of a poker magazine, and is an ambassador for the world's largest women's poker organization! As far as I know, she has 3 bracelets won in the World Series of Poker. She is the first woman to receive membership in the Poker Hall of Fame. And also the first woman to win a bracelet in an open tournament.:top::adore::D
Hi:ciao:
Really, she's among the best players (including the men). I didn't know she'd made all of these things for the poker.
In fact, despite of the title of this thread, I created it to open space for members talk about about every female poker players
estrela-do-poker-barbara-enright_646_380_HOME_BOX.webp

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hi:ciao:
Really, she's among the best players (including the men). I didn't know she'd made all of these things for the poker.
In fact, despite of the title of this thread, I created it to open space for members talk about about every female poker players
estrela-do-poker-barbara-enright_646_380_HOME_BOX.webp
Rob, this is not all of her achievements. For example, she is also a great motivational speaker.:smile:

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mujor jugadora de poker

hello there are several liv boere. Fatima de Melo but argentina Maria Lampropulos is the best

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kathy Liebert has been one of the few women that was grinding the tourn circuit before the MoneyMaker effect and is still doing very well with the changes of today's game. She's lasted so long and is probably a Hall of Famer with over $6 Million in tourn cashes so far and has more years to compete.

J

Justcall529

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jennifer Tilly is a female celeb who can hold her own on a poker table.

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know there are many great women poker players.

RumDrumSkinTin

RumDrumSkinTin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Venessa Selbst but I also liked Vanessa Rousso play during the Big Game.