Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Many post-Soviet states have the same system of taxation on winnings. I probably know that in Kazakhstan, Belarus and Russia it is 13%. And I also heard that in austria they don’t take interest on winnings. On the account of the South American continent, I have not heard anything about it, although many good passengers go to the same brazil or mexico, which is convenient because it is convenient for tournaments and the taxation system is loyal.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never paid tax on the game in our country.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
in europe many players went to live in andorra because they say that there you pay less taxes and you can play in all the poker rooms

If that so then why i havent seen not a single person from that country here ...

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have checked my country tax fee site and I see that taxes is paying in Croatia only person which is preparing poker rooms so to my country only poker rooms are paying taxes,but maybe I am wrong I am not even sure,I see in some local forums that people on my language are saying that there is nowhere to see that we must pay taxes on poker and that we dont need to pay taxes on poker so it is kinda confusing but for extra safety I withdrawal my money to skrill.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I know that in the US, you pay taxes on anything you win because I have (Borgata, Taj....). But here in my country, the government is so busy screwing people in every which way that they had no time to look into poker yet, lol. I hope it stays that way. Sorry I can't say which country it is. If they find out, no one knows what could happen...

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
respuesta

hello. Here you will not see any player from Spain or portugal or france. because in those countries poker is regulated so that they play with each other. and Andorra is the country that charges the least tax. I know that Ramon Butts and Zeros are or were there.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is definitely not Russia)).

But seriously, poker is best played in the UK, because poker winnings are not taxed.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UK, Canada, Ireland, Monaco. Or you can try to move to Bali.

I met one girl who moved to Bali.

How's that going for her? those resort destinations seem deceptively expensive. Thanks for the other suggestions.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That question caused me curiosity I was researching on the internet and found this information, Macau, known as the "Las Vegas of Asia", is another of the great gaming meccas and one of the best poker destinations in the world. This small port city on the southern coast of China is a destination that offers poker games for all levels, including high-stakes action, in just six poker rooms. There are many countries where you can play poker under tax United States and other countries in the world:D

J

Jonex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one knows... But we just gotta hope it lasts. :) It ain't big deal for my bankroll, but I'd like to see Finnish professional gamers in future too. It keeps the national pokerscene alive.
I think so too @Jonex! But for how long :confused:

C

CrushAce8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one knows... But we just gotta hope it lasts. :) It ain't big deal for my bankroll, but I'd like to see Finnish professional gamers in future too. It keeps the national pokerscene alive.

Same thoughts here, let’s hope the best in this regard - especially for our future Finnish professional poker scene! (The implications on my bankroll are also somewhat irrelevant :D)

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
13% tax is quite a large amount, but if poker allows you to earn a stable and decent income, and this income is enough for you, then I think that even 13% tax is not critical. The main thing is that you can earn by playing poker.

F

Foxie12340

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently it’s Canada because there is no tax.