Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In many countries, all poker winnings are taxed. For example, in Belarus the tax is 13%. That is, in order to avoid problems, out of every hundred dollars withdrawn from the room, thirteen must be given to the state. In which countries is poker completely tax-free? Are there any?

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want your state not to know that your money was received from a poker game, you need to make a withdrawal to the card through an intermediary wallet that is not controlled by your state. That is, withdraw via webmoney or another electronic wallet then to the card. You probably withdraw immediately directly from the poker cashier to the card. I withdrew in Ukraine from 888 to a card, then I received all the money up to 100%. So our Privatbank does not take. But maybe because the amount was small. For large it is not guaranteed that the tax will not be taken.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I believe that brazil is one of these countries that is tax free, although this can be avoided by playing in places where you can make withdrawals in cryptos

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maple leaf country

gotta be canada, no taxes, all sites are available, can't see any other country winning. the worst would be france from what I hear, the taxing system is horrible for gamblers.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i don't know about the country which is better to play , but i heard only good thinhs about Monaco :) zero taxes :)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, I am willing to pay for example 10% of my winnings as a tax. I think that's fair. It is obvious that a country can function normally only when its citizens consciously and voluntarily pay taxes, but of course within acceptable limits.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that Brazil is one of these countries that is tax free, although this can be avoided by playing in places where you can make withdrawals in cryptos

No friend, in Brazil you need to declare earnings above R$1900 per month +-.

Monthly taxation, then perform the annual for correction.

B

bethqueen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nowadays I would say that in Brazil, because today we have withdrawals and transfers through a method called PIX, which is wonderful and without transaction fees.
We were able to quickly cash out directly to the account within minutes which is an incredible evolution for US poker players.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well 13% is a considerable amount.
but it is part of what your fun costs. As far as I know in Venezuela there are no taxes to pay

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think there's any tax on withdrawning money in the UK. I didn't notice any anyway. LOL

Nokaut men 1997

Nokaut men 1997

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Bosnia is the best country to play poker. You can't pay and you can play.
Wonderful!

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know most of the European countries have a tax for such but it depends the amount that is withdrawn. For small profits taxes may not apply.
I heard good rumours about Monaco, mexico, Canada, El Salvador but can't tell for sure if it's true. Monaco might be the only one free taxes but I bealieve is only for their citizens.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yeah, Belarus, in light of recent events, transfers will not work soon, depending on the restrictions of banks.
Paying taxes is only good if they are properly used and work. And in fact, if you take it as a whole, then the poker room should pay taxes, which can deduct from the player, and the player should receive a net income.
And so it turns out that he won a large amount and owes everything to everyone: transfers, conversions, taxes, although you spend your resources, time, effort, money.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No tax on winnings in the UK. In any form of gambling. However, the government tax(which they will in all countries) the companies that operate in the UK( i think it is around 25%) Which i presume these companies pass some of this onto the consumer in some shape or form.

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Canada is a great place to play poker in - the winnings are not taxable as long as you are not playing professionally. And it seems that all poker sites accept Canadian players whereas most other sites have some sort of Country restrictions - or so I've been told because I am Canadian and have never had any issues signing up.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best country is where you are comfortable. Taxes are a secondary issue. I would never leave my country to avoid taxation. But of course, any tax must be reasonable and fair.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
...... the main thing is that it was not russia.
In general, if you can make money playing poker, then any country where you will live comfortably will suit you.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I think it's the USA, because that's where, I think, there are a lot of strong players, though they don't let players play in European poker rooms for them.

B

bla1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UK, Canada, ireland, Monaco. Or you can try to move to Bali.
the worst would be France from what I hear, the taxing system is horrible for gamblers.
I met one girl who moved to Bali.

Last edited:
I

italohw

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Acredito que no Brasil

Os meios de saque que temos no brasil evita que paguemos impostos altos por cada saque!:cool:

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mejor pais para jugar poker

hello. in europe many players went to live in andorra because they say that there you pay less taxes and you can play in all the poker rooms

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are a professional poker player, playing big +, then you can put up with a 13% tax.