AK or pocket 2

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What hand gives you more confidence when it comes to an all in? If you could choose between AK off suit and 22 ... After having been on both sides many but many times, I have seen statistics and the odds laugh in my face several times. What is your choice between these two and why?:)

I would choose AK all-in because the card is the highest with a kicker and very often it is an ace or king on such a turn or river, and on pair 22 you need to wait for the set to match - because the pair is the smallest and many cards interrupt it

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, the all CC community! My personal playing experience on the today shows, that any pair,
especially 2-2, in percent relationship on a bit, but ahead, than AK not suited...
But this is only my experience. I think, everyone has everything individually...:rolleyes:

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most important question is, do you go all in without seeing the flop? Well, then it's roulette, or do you have no more chips and it's hopelessness? If from hopelessness the AK ,

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
What hand gives you more confidence when it comes to an all in? If you could choose between AK off suit and 22 ... After having been on both sides many but many times, I have seen statistics and the odds laugh in my face several times. What is your choice between these two and why?:)

Well i think its easier to go all in with AK than with 22, but odds say 22 are still better.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer AK, but i love to play pockets pairs... its hard to choose..

C

canfoldaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer AKo. I even fold 22 preflop in late game

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not going all in with AK or 22, because I would lose either way. Is this a trick question ?

C

canfoldaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket 2 really has no value in the late game of tournament :(

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm more impressed with AK, 22 although it has an advantage in the showdown (judging by the poker calculator)! At the opening 22 of any card the opponent might beat you,but the AK is hard to beat,just a horrible bad luck can prevent that not infrequently it happens!

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is funny to find right now,i lost a huge pot to 22 with AK about half an hour ago lol and even commented "dam ducks nh".Pair of twos never lose as the saying goes and is often the case.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I prefer the AK choise, because I have an ace and a king. The 22 is a couple, but it is very week. You must expect another 2 for something safe.

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
low pairs are set mining hands or low stacked all ins....

with 22 v Ak you are hoping that you don't get hit with an ace a king or the board doesn't two pair naturally....that's a lot to dodge...

Dutydog

Dutydog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d take the AK. It’s a game off odds and sometimes you’ve just got to take a chance.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely have a win with hand 22. Often there is a set over or high pairs and few outs. only 4 and the AK hand is the most reductive in this case although it is poker here everything may not be the same as in mathematics and how else you yourself play your hand not on the card, but on psychology
better AK and 22 only AA[emoji106][emoji123][emoji121][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
i pick 22 because the mathematics is more advantageous

M

Milan Godhania

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I knew the player has gone all in with an Ace, I would go with 2,2.

If I knew the player has AK, I would need to have 2x the stack to call with 2,2.

Off course AK (all the time) beats QJ. ))

P

Pwohar43

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is how I feel, just me!
Lots of different circumstances in poker, but in just a general question, if you put all your chips at risk n go Alln with 22!!
U either don’t care or
You don’t know what the hell ur doing. Period.
I suspect it’s B

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would choose AK. With this hand I would feel more confidentthan with 22. Even two pairs on the board kill all the odds of 22. And only 2 outs to strengthen the deuces. :ah4::kc4:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel more confident with AK.I know 22 is a pair but I would prefer a higher pair like 88 or 99

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would take 22 if we were playing heads up other than that I would take AK at all other times.

usmc2doc

usmc2doc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends on the scenario.

Deep stacked in a MTT or cash game, give me AK of course

Short stacked on the verge of being knocked out and shoving all in? I'll take whatever wins me the hand, of course, lmao hahaha...ship me the 22

like joe Stapleton always says, "one of these hands has a slight mathematical advantage"

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AK just because there are so many more options to win with.

Iggykiddo

Iggykiddo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AK even though it always ****s me hard