$50 to $10,050 in under 6 months

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At a fast glance, and I could be wrong, but from your recent graph it looks like you're either
A. playing a wild and crazy style
or
B. playing at a limit you shouldn't be
or
C. (which is my best guess) might just because you're playing a MASSIVE amount of hands

Nonetheless, it looks like you're doing fairly well. Keep up the good work. :)
A. No, if actualy seen Ds play a few times and he is damm solid imo,but i stay away from his table cause i know he is good and there a plenty of fish at my limits.

B. Is also wrong cause i think he is still playing 10NL and acording to his graph he is more then rolled for it

C. Is correct since he is a high volume player :)

Good luck dsvw i know your more then capable of pulling this of and good job on your process so far.

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well done man, your doing really well.

To everyone else reading this thread, not only is he doing all of this but he's also took the time to help me out loads with my game, something he didnt have to do at all, especially while hes doing this challenge, so, much appreciated dsvw and carry on doing whatever it is your doing, you'll get to 10k in no time imo

A

akaCLINT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
about time for another update?
Would love to know how you are doing....
GL
aC

dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
about time for another update?
Would love to know how you are doing....
GL
aC

I'm in the process of coming out of a ~10BI downswing. Updates to come tonight after the Sunday Cashaments are over.

dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, update time. Been struggling a bit lately. Back on the winning track now though.

Attachments

• Total.jpg
    Total.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 51
S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are hawt!!!

your work ethic to just constantly grind is insane. How many hands/hr do you avg?

dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are hawt!!!

your work ethic to just constantly grind is insane. How many hands/hr do you avg?

6-tabling, I get about 420. I'll probably go back to 9 tabling some time next month.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sick, i wish i wasn't such a bum

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2/3 =/= almost as many

+ i get in 600/hr when 9 tabling, and 1k when 16 tabling, and id die of something lame if i tried to play 20k hands in 2 days to overtake you. Your post is all wrong

dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2/3 =/= almost as many

+ i get in 600/hr when 9 tabling, and 1k when 16 tabling, and id die of something lame if i tried to play 20k hands in 2 days to overtake you. Your post is all wrong

I've only played 43k this month, that graph is of the last two months.

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are both sick micro grinders. Stfu plz.

:p

R

redx2evil

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck dude! sorry a n00b here. what's rakeback and EV stands for in all-in EV

dropdead1

dropdead1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, so I was gonna wait until I was a little further along in this little project before posting anything, but here we go.

When I decided to start playing again, I figured I'd do something fun and perhaps inspire some people who may be struggling. I started playing again on February 6th with $50.01 in my account, and I plan to have made over $10,000 in NLHE Ring Games before August 6th. This is of course without making any more deposits, and following pretty standard BRM (25 up, 20 down). I've already made good progress, tripling my BR and up to 5nl.

This is great, I will make sure to keep coming back. I have been tossing the idea around for the past month or so and especially after reading so much about it here on cardschat.

It has really got me going and I am so keen to try it but I just dont "feel ready". How do you know when you are ready to try something like this???

Through playing MTTs and freerolls I have been able to identify one of my biggest weaknesses in poker and that seems to be patience...not the greatest starting point to try something like this.

JaBone30

JaBone30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Idea

I've been thinking about the whole video thing and I think what I'm going to do is after the whole challenge is done, go back through my hands and use the replayer to make some videos that illustrate key concepts at each of the levels.[/quote

Very cool Idea , and look forward to the video. Your doin awsome , keep up the good work. I busted out a few months ago on my first deposit on FTP. I played on that 50 though for a year before jumping into a level I was not ready for. So Ive been freerollin in these forum FRs and reading alot. Still not quite ready to make another investment, kinda hopin to hit one of these FRs and start back from there. I really appreciate threads like this one, because for me they do inspire me to do better. :thrasher: Good Luck and Keep Rockin!

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This month 30k, but not in any consistent fashion.

R

RA2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds very interesting! I will be watching your progress!
Do you just play cash game?
Good luck to your challenge! :)

vtriclone

vtriclone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty nasty keep up the good work.....

Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So with your initial $50 are you're playing at micro limits?

Micros are scary you get alot of people who have lost alot of money and barely have enough for a micro game and they/not all play insane. How many tables are you up to and what limit?

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey man gl this is awesome. I hope you stick with your system and don't tilt. I have seen a lot of people do this and lose there whole roll in an hour. You seem like you have the right attitude and are going about it the right way. Just remember, life is one big session, you don't have to ever be worried you had a losing day or month or whatever, poker is there for you tomorrow.

GL, you totally can do it.