P

plusia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Just waiting ,until I have something strong, and then I go all in as well. How strong depends on the height of my stake.;)

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So many bad answers to this question....I'm beginning to think of these 'All In types' as fishermen!

YuriSLopes

YuriSLopes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love these... When they appear I almost start to drool.

There's a play style depending on who's the villain.

When they're very loose you play tight and when they're tight you play loose. Of course there's nuances/variations to these.

Risky but you gotta wait for strong broadways, a monster hand, a high pair or something like it so you can be +EV against the maniac villain range.

And hope that no one else takes advantage of the situation before you.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I love these... When they appear I almost start to drool.

There's a play style depending on who's the villain.

When they're very loose you play tight and when they're tight you play loose. Of course there's nuances/variations to these.

Risky but you gotta wait for strong broadways, a monster hand, a high pair or something like it so you can be +EV against the maniac villain range.

And hope that no one else takes advantage of the situation before you.

I see you drooling like Phil Helmuth on a chicken sandwich....and I love you

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
well... in my case once I have been able to notice that a player likes to go all-in very often... I just wait for the right moment and a strong hand to go against him... since I know that in Most of the time I will have a better chance of beating this type of player.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
All you gotta do is concentrate on your own game play only premium hands at cash. Sooner or later that guy will get caught out. There's a lot of swings in cash games. You could be playing steady for 2 hours, slowly building your roll and then BOOM , 1 hand later and your out or doubled up.

Best of luck on the tables 👍

Kashmir

Kashmir

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Yes this is so annoying! It seems if you can ignore them or depending on the blind level sit out till someone else takes them out. I find myself trying to challenge them but get so frustrated I push back and they always seem to suck out and win with mostly crap hands. So now I try to wait them out or just sit out and watch. It happens in every tournament I play in and it is not like I can move to another table. I only ingage with pocket pairs of QQ KK AA.
But I prefer to not call the all in but to raise and see if they just call or if they move all in then just access to the position I'm in and roll the dice.

H

hesketh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
My decision on how to deal with people of that kind strongly depends on the game type (cash, tournament) and the chips count. In a tournament, if he is bigger than me, I will wait for real good cards. Is he smaller, I play more aggressive.
In a cash game I change table 😬

Just my 2 cents

A

AndyB_10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Go into defence mode, wait for a good hand in position and shove it pre.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Wait for a premium hand, or if u want to gamble you can call with any suited connectors, AX +, J10o +, 22 + and also KX+ QX+. These hands are likely to have a lot of chance of winning against his range cause he can have any two cards ;)

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
It will depend on the number of chips you have, if you have a good stack and the cards are acceptable, I would take the risk, normally these kind of players are amateurs and they play like this for the fun of eliminating others, they do not even looking for money, they have fun get people off the tables.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the micros must be fast games so we are pretending with this action just following the pattern i think you could raise your hand you have to understand that the villains many we do up to 3 rebuy

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sunday Million Sunday Storm well these are the tournaments you shouldn't watch these plays Important tournaments and where you have to get

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh I love these guys. Wish there were more of them around.

A

AngelaH007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Players that go all in every hand are hard to shift from the table as they are hard to read so usually I just leave the table and find a friendly table

lukaszkrzi

lukaszkrzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One strategy for dealing with players who consistently go all-in pre-flop is to adjust your own pre-flop hand selection. Instead of only playing strong hands, consider playing a wider range of hands, including those that have the potential to outflop your opponent's all-in range. Additionally, consider re-raising with a wider range of hands, which can put pressure on your opponent and potentially force them to fold. Another option is to use the position to your advantage and wait for them to act first before making your decision to call or fold.

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's simple, you wait for them in the corner with a good hand and just pass them the stack!

mickykitch88

mickykitch88

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I love people like that! I just wait for a good hand and take my chances, which are generally good against a random hand.
I find this is the only method either you take him out or someone else does within 10 hands.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi..

How do you deal with people that go all in pre-flop on every round. This happens lots on the small values tables and annoys the crap out of me, and what annoys me the most is that they usually end up winning... What I have been doing is waiting for some good cards and then calling them, but this usually ends up in me loosing, or loosing so much in blinds waiting for the good cards that i run out of chips.

Pete
Find yourself a table where you can play and control the table. Players that use to go all-in often in the cash games are either whales or tilted ones.
Cash is not the type of game that we are going to go all-in preflop very often, because this increases a lot the variance and make the player more nervous, given the pressure of holding your hands or hitting.
I follow the pot geometry strategy which follows that we should put chips/blinds in the pot according to the street we are in.
So preflop we are avoiding put more than 30% of our chips, even in 4-bet pots, cause if we do it, it is wiser to go all-in already.
This pot geometry states that we should put less chips preflop and more chips on the river: we build the pot from preflop-flop-turn-river, and we jam on the river where we can make almost a perfect choice.
Anyway, if you have players accelerating the pot preflop too much, you should leave the table and find another one where players are more calm/passive.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we already wrote here that we are waiting for an average hand and we call, it is important to watch so as not to hit other players, their range will be no worse than ours

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't you just love those fishes? Catch them with premium hands, not guaranteed to win but better odds than random ones. You'll find them in low stakes, hyper turbo, turbo, or freebuy freeroll tourneys. Its just the nature of the beast. For more serious gameplay, try playing higher stakes.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi..

How do you deal with people that go all in pre-flop on every round. This happens lots on the small values tables and annoys the crap out of me, and what annoys me the most is that they usually end up winning... What I have been doing is waiting for some good cards and then calling them, but this usually ends up in me loosing, or loosing so much in blinds waiting for the good cards that i run out of chips.

Pete
In the game against such opponents, only your patience can help you. You shouldn't bluff, you shouldn't be nervous, you should just wait for a good moment, take a risk and take your chance. In this case, you will always have more chances to win than players who play all hands in a row :)

waitandblead123

waitandblead123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love playing knockout tournaments with people like that, you knock them out twice and they don't play wabank anymore.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In the game against such opponents, only your patience can help you. You shouldn't bluff, you shouldn't be nervous, you should just wait for a good moment, take a risk and take your chance. In this case, you will always have more chances to win than players who play all hands in a row :)

51 minutes

That's how long a player lasted in one of our CC freerolls, shoving all in every hand bar several 3-bets then shoves, and about 4 folds.