manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi..

How do you deal with people that go all in pre-flop on every round. This happens lots on the small values tables and annoys the crap out of me, and what annoys me the most is that they usually end up winning... What I have been doing is waiting for some good cards and then calling them, but this usually ends up in me loosing, or loosing so much in blinds waiting for the good cards that i run out of chips.

Pete
I use your same strategy, and like you to no avail as my stack gets so low by the time I get anywhere near a calling hand. On occasion I have just called as a bluff, but more often then not they actually had great cards and I loose. They can not have great cards every time, just happen to make the call when they do. SH....

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got into the spin and go mode on such a guy and could not oppose anything, they gave me bad hands, the best card that came was K 9, I lost the first all-in with them, then I don't remember, but I remember well that I would have gotten rich by $ 120 if I had won:)

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Wait for a good card and ***** and rejoice at winning

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Simple as that - i all-in them to death :cool:

A

AndreyBudnik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like everyone else, I try to play a lot of tables and not pay attention to such players
play by hand and try not to be nervous

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is wickedly frustrating I usually wait till I catch a solid hand then call ….that type of player doesn’t usually stick around for very long lol.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to try to figure out what their range is, then before the hand- I think what will I call with at this stack depth - then if my hand is good enough I call.

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The all-in is indeed a high risk move, but Poker is a game of strategy, at some point risks will have to be taken in order for you to move forward. Patience is the best weapon against this, wait for premium hands and take him off the table.

Makarius

Makarius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
Every hand went all in, I waited for a good hand lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230106-071845_PokerStars.jpg
    Screenshot_20230106-071845_PokerStars.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 7
nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You are playing cash. If you don't like this behavior just leave the table)

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All in people are also called bingo players, they choose the wrong game 😂😂

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that's a good question.

Yesterday's freeroll on PS, one guy was moving all in almost every single hand and I called him with TT and he hit trips.

In hindsight, I should've waited for a better hand instead of risking my tourney life in a iffy spot

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sometimes I wonder if a thread dated 3/11/2007 is worth replying to, and worse, the member who created the thread was last seen on 3/19/2007.:unsure::ROFLMAO:

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
yeahhh . I dislike them the most ....I usually wait for them to busrt out from tournament or if I get kk or AA I try my luck preflop and hope for no surprize :)

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
that's a good question.

Yesterday's freeroll on PS, one guy was moving all in almost every single hand and I called him with TT and he hit trips.

In hindsight, I should've waited for a better hand instead of risking my tourney life in a iffy spot
Wait for a better spot! You had the fifth best hand in poker and he can have any two cards, just get it in and be happy that you are almost certainly ahead.

Donks shoving all-in constantly are the easiest players to play against, you just have to be comfortable with variance

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi..

How do you deal with people that go all in pre-flop on every round. This happens lots on the small values tables and annoys the crap out of me, and what annoys me the most is that they usually end up winning... What I have been doing is waiting for some good cards and then calling them, but this usually ends up in me loosing, or loosing so much in blinds waiting for the good cards that i run out of chips.

Pete
Such players who play all hands in a row are, on the contrary, a real chance to increase your stack. Treat such opponents as fish that you just need to be able to eat and so that their bones do not harm you :)

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I take this as a very poor player or a chancer. Don't think the professionals build their games around going all in.
Just annoying effort of play. I'm always sure to write GOOD in the chat, when they get taken out.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Such players do not play for a long time. If you don't have good hands, someone else will definitely have them.:)

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait for a better spot! You had the fifth best hand in poker and he can have any two cards, just get it in and be happy that you are almost certainly ahead.

Donks shoving all-in constantly are the easiest players to play against, you just have to be comfortable with variance

TT is a good hand but against hands like QJ it is only a coinflip.

We were probably the bigger stacks at the table so IMO it was an avoidable confrontation against a maniac

Gotmog1

Gotmog1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How do they enrage me. I catch them with monsters, most often I win with QQ

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In those situations you must wait for the moment that you are sure that your chances are high to play for everything. Otherwise there is no point in getting into boats with cards that do not make sense.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait for a good hand after factoring how wide his range is.

No point in gambling with a medium strength hand.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
at that time it's good luck smiles at you, there's not much to do.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i just wait to i have a super strong hand

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You can grab a right momentum to answer with all-in also. They are annoying but they are also a good chance to get more!