DON'T DO IT.

SAAAAAAAAAAVE YOOOOOOOOOUUUURRRSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEELLLFFFFF

OMGITSOVER9K

OMGITSOVER9K

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MTT's are the nuts what do you mean.. I wish I was good enough at MTT's to be a reg tbf!

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10k vpps away from making nova. Also this sunday is upped guarantees sunday so prob gonna do this mtt schedule:

8:00 - 109 kickoff
11:00 - 215 warmup
12:00 - 22 bigger 22
13:00 - 109 bigger 109
14:30 - 215 million
15:00 - 55 bigger 55
16:00 - 162 bigger 162

Someone convince me not to do it before I hate life at the end of Sunday.

Grats in advance on achieving SN.

Not that you need to, but are you in interested in selling any action for sunday mtt's?

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Grats in advance on achieving SN.

Not that you need to, but are you in interested in selling any action for sunday mtt's?

Not really, I'm all for selling action to stuff I'm not rolled for but don't really see a point in selling for stuff I'm rolled for. Main reason I play is to hopefully bink and satisfy my degen streak anyway lol.

Oh speaking of mtts and how much mtt pros suck, Moorman's been at 200nl zoom a bit. According to p5's he is currently the #1 mtt pro in the world. Don't really want to get into details but I'd be shocked if the way he's playing is even winning at 200nl. I mean maybe he's just made his millions and is ****ing around but it's kinda tilting to see someone who's made that much from poker with pretty obvious leaks, just shows how soft mtts are and gets me thinking maybe I'm playing the wrong game.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Not really, I'm all for selling action to stuff I'm not rolled for but don't really see a point in selling for stuff I'm rolled for. Main reason I play is to hopefully bink and satisfy my degen streak anyway lol.

Oh speaking of mtts and how much mtt pros suck, Moorman's been at 200nl zoom a bit. According to p5's he is currently the #1 mtt pro in the world. Don't really want to get into details but I'd be shocked if the way he's playing is even winning at 200nl. I mean maybe he's just made his millions and is ****ing around but it's kinda tilting to see someone who's made that much from poker with pretty obvious leaks, just shows how soft mtts are and gets me thinking maybe I'm playing the wrong game.

Yeah, kinda of guessed you would of said no lol. Worth a try though, good luck in them!

Yeah; I guess we'll never know if he's messing around or has major leaks. I've never once seen him playing cash games though but wouldn't be surprised if he does have quite a lot leaks at 200nl cash limits given he's primarily an mtt player, those deep spots just don't happen enough for him in mtt's for him to ever match even a 200nl player. Obviously I'm no where near a great mtt player, but I for one choose to pick MTT's over cash games, simply because I'm just not good enough to beat a "good" limit consistently for one and two from my experience there are so many more bad players in the mtt games they are ridiculously profitable.

They are for sure a lot more softer than any other format in my experience but if I could beat the limits you could, I certainly wouldn't be playing mtt's.

Last edited:
hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I mean like I'm sure he'd rape me in 30bb spots but standard mtt pro style seems to be play absurdly loose pre, 3b a shitton, and just give up when faced with any resistance. It was like a strat good enough to beat micros a few years ago in cash but now probably wouldn't even work at 50nl lol.

I actually looked at my results since I got on Stars and am a bit depressed, winrate is like 0.45bb which I mean if I can keep that up in 2014 is still close to 150k for the year with sne benefits, but I just feel like my edge is so much bigger. idk once I get nova gonna do some serious off the table work with my database to see if maybe I'm missing some spots or have some leaks I don't see.

D

doomasiggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10k vpps away from making nova. Also this sunday is upped guarantees sunday so prob gonna do this mtt schedule:

8:00 - 109 kickoff
11:00 - 215 warmup
12:00 - 22 bigger 22
13:00 - 109 bigger 109
14:30 - 215 million
15:00 - 55 bigger 55
16:00 - 162 bigger 162

Someone convince me not to do it before I hate life at the end of Sunday.

Go for it imo. It's not that much in terms of BI and you're gonna be better than most of the field anyway.

Meh. Cash regs are just plain better than MTT pro's in most spots, but most cash regs don't know how to play MTT's profitably either so it evens out. Also you aren't playing the wrong game, the variance in MTT's will crush souls.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also talked with some people who said bigger 162 was pretty tough so probably skipping that the kickoff is actually pretty unlikely too just because doubt I get up by 8am...

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even with double double gtds?

Deco

Deco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually looked at my results since I got on Stars and am a bit depressed, winrate is like 0.45bb which I mean if I can keep that up in 2014 is still close to 150k for the year with sne benefits, but I just feel like my edge is so much bigger. idk once I get nova gonna do some serious off the table work with my database to see if maybe I'm missing some spots or have some leaks I don't see.

You had a look at coopahs thread on 2+2? Crushed euro sites, went to stars for SNE, then broke even on the year.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in b4 you hate yourself for playing a full MTT schedule tomorrow

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol playing hot 22 just to sorta warm up. Running like god, 8/54 with 4k+ up top.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh plus was playing zoom cash on the side and trolling the **** out of a guy who busted out of the donkament for literally an hour on the rail and didn't realize it until after but +5 bi at that lol.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
but it's a turbo so I'll prob finish 30th or so.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh also 6 beers in so far, not wasted or anything but feeling a pretty good buzz :)

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha nice, FT (the FT bubble just kind of imploded himself lol).

Crush it Zack.

Organize a Home Poker Game