low buy in sit n gos that's the way to go for me

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you religious I recommend praying to sweet baby jesus lol Just kidding play 10 1 dollar tournaments

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you consider yourself a good player, it sits at $ 0.50 and $ 1 or NL2 cash tables, if you already spent $ 5 and it did not go well, you only have to play sits of $ 0.25 and $ 0.10. $ which is the only thing you can hope to play

M

mayoroftittycity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play the lowest stakes possible and not get discouraged if you go busto. Unless you're playing like .10 MTTs then you would probably still be underrolled.

E

Ehusstle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You got to get lucky and have a good run and it tournament and hopefully you win then you'll have a bankroll

Z

ZARGA123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10$ Bankroll is good and worth for 25cents 45 players S'n'GBuy-ins I would recommend also 50cents Buy-in for the 180 players S'n'G on pokerstars the last one is a Turbo but you could win a decent amount that will boost your bankroll all you need is Patience and practice of the shortstack play Good luck on the tables

P

pokerpick311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would recommend that you do not play cash tables since you do not have enough bankrol, for example, if you are a recreational player, you would have to have a minimum of $ 50 to play NL2, that is 10 times the buy-in, professional players have for this level 50 times, it is say $ 250. Then you should play s & g from 0.25 to 0.50 of few players and test your ability, you have to be patient in these levels to make your bank grow, greetings I hope it serves them all

G

Gojira

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin & Go

Just go to PokerStars if you can and play Spin & Go and gradually go bigger...

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I keep all my bankroll in an actual bank account. Then deposit whatever I plan on playing. Now on Globalpoker I typically leave like $10-$50 in there to play there daily and weekly GTDs figuring they are only .11 for $500 or $5,000 GTD....

Now this advise is coming from someone that prefers to play more live poker then on-line.

C

costc2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bank

I suggest, start with 360 players go sit 0.10 centiles, to get experience,
After batelo, going gradually to 0.25 progressively.
Ever after, beat them.:elefant:

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Choose such a limit to take on the table no more than 10% of your capital, unless of course you plan to make a deposit soon.

At first, I recommend to go to the table with a stack no more than 50BB.

When you are in good hands, leave this table if there is a player with similar money, so as not to lose at a time a stack that you did not intend to initially risk.

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just get in spin go good spin prize and you win that and you have it or play with that bankroll.

steeler1970

steeler1970

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say play free rolls and not lose any money very good luck to you

D

dear7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should play cash game and when you make around 20-30 dollars start to play SNG. You can find information how to play SNG on pokerstarsschool.

aqqr

aqqr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey. I have a similar situation. I quit playing and I want to start over. I have no money, I'm unemployed. I play PokerStars. The only cheapest game I found is MTSNG 9max (45 people). The buy-in is $0.25. You need at least 100 buy-ins for such games. By the way, many in this topic write the same. So make another $15. Then you can play NL2 with an extreme 20bi, but better get more 40bi. You can also play regular SNG, but they all start from $1.5, and you need 30-50 buy-ins depending on the speed of the game. My goal is to accumulate 50 buy-ins and reach the limit of $7 HU SNG, which I played a few years ago.

M

m1tec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My suggestion would be to play micro and player super nitty. Cant afford to lose a single penny.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in the same spot.
Keep playing freerolls!
Sometimes I get a 1, 2 or 5$ ticket.
Get statistics on your ROI, do not play games where your ROI is negative, unless BR allows for a learning curve.
Rule of thumb: max buy-in is 0.5% of bank roll.

J

Jeremy Laninger

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like cash games or the sit n go.

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10 cent turbos on pokerstars or step up tournaments from a penny will get you a ticket into a tourney and you never no what could happen

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can't build a bankroll with $ 10! I've experienced it hundreds of times! You need to start with at least $ 100

K

kelvin22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that one of the best ways to increase your bankroll with 10 dollars is to play satellites in bounty bilder tournaments, especially this is profitable on Saturday because the Saturday versions of the bounty builder are much more profitable
Not a bad way to go... do it.
Did it myself as a test 5 times over the course of one week. 3 times i increased my bankroll from 10$ to as much as 350$ and no less than 40$. 2 times i couldn't even produce +1$ measly extra buck. I took a chance at a 2.2$ satellite and won a 16$ bounty entry, and i made my way to the very top. Others were just 1$ SNG's, but 6/10 times i would get ITM.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management