What is the Best Way to Build a Small Bankroll

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To do this, you need to have a good understanding of the basic principles, constantly play against weak opponents, understand when to move to a higher limit, and also have (and not lose) confidence in yourself and your poker skills. All topped off with a clear ascent and descent plan in accordance with the constraints.

G

Galette71

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls freerolls freerolls... and use ticket and learn by the videos and advice from here

R

Rodriguesxr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best way is playing freerolls and after SNGs. But if you can deposit something, you maybe can try Heads-up micro limit...in my opinion thats a Good choice for bankroll construction!

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
play a lot of freerolls and low sngs, if you can make a small deposit, play the micro limits, always play 1% maximum of what you have, play one tournament at a time, progress little by little; I think that the main key for those who are starting is to play their hands according to the position at the table and the cards they have, there are manuals regarding how and what hand to play in the preflops

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management