What is the Best Way to Build a Small Bankroll

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends if you prefer cash games or tournaments. It's usually recommended to play tournaments and SnGs at these small stakes but your preference is much more important. You need to feel comfortable in the game type you're playing.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, this always works for me : 10$ = 20x0.50$ buy ins. So I play the 0.50$ sit n'gos mostly 6players and 9players. I play the 90 players sometimes too.If you are on 888poker, you have the 0.40$ buy in sit n'gos.

But you have to be methodical and patient. You can multitable if you're convinced that you have some edge on this limit.

GL at the tables.

Very good advice. There are a lot of good micro stakes tournaments and sit n go's on acr. Every day from 4pm ET to 5pm ET there is a guarantee for $0.55. Extremely good value.

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
50 cent and 10 cent buy in tournaments are probably the most free, there are so many players that just ship it in these super early with garbage hands that it makes them fun to play and easy to multi table. 50 cent/1 dollar elimination tournaments are fun as well, 50 cent hyper tournaments are usually pretty free with people again shipping it in with trash

Just look at some push fold charts and hyper tournaments practically play themselves.

A

akjordan16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ten dollar grind on ACR/BCP

Ten dollar grind with .55, 1.10 buy in tourneys and .01/.02, .02/.05 cash games on Winning Poker Network.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play tournaments for this cents and freerolls, or through satellite tournaments for to be selected for more expensive tournaments.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play max KOs on pokerstars for 3$ and up the stakes if you reach higher bankroll. Probably quickest way to reach cca 100$. Then you can play some nice normal tournaments, 22$ for example

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello and I think that the most correct way to build a bankroll in pokerstars with $ 10 to play full 45 Go tournaments with 90 players with 25 tsenta.Sled this hot play tournaments with 0:55 1:10 and in particular hot tournaments.

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To play satetlites.You can enter to a good tournament for a 10 cents or something like this.

John Turnner

John Turnner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend you start to play from 0.25$ SnG 45-max(not turbo) on PokerStars, then when your bankroll grows up to 30$ or 50$ you may try 1$ SnG 45-max(not turbo). In case if you beat this fields, try to play MTT for 0.55$ with bankroll not less 100$.

That's right, you just have to play 45-max and 90-max (they are even more profitable) and move along the limits higher, but do not play turbo: money in the toilet.

N

nomorkevm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the best way to build a bankroll from $10? Should I stick with the low-stakes cash games (01/02 or 02/05), play low stakes sit-n-goes, or try to find some tournaments with $1 or $2 buy-ins? If you want to vote in my twitter poll, click on my twitter link below.

With $10, you need to play the smallest stakes possible regardless of the game but stick to your strengths. Play tight and if you play tournaments, don't worry about winning, just make sure you make the money until you have a stronger bankroll and can take more chances. Play as many freerolls as you can. Also, watch low stake rakes. :)

N

nextsit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well 10 dollar roll won't do much i think, cause the fastest would be cash tables but i've seen how some people play the 0.01 and is like they were playing freerolls or worse playmoney-like so i'd suggest increase you bankroll playing freerolls and sometimes cash, of course play real money tournaments (micros) from time to time to get familiar with the different formats

I

izpanol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
STT and SnG are your friends, with some luck you can find some 3x prize your bet. You should also try freerolls with add-in, which is perfect for people with a few cents already inside, and they can position you a lot in the late phase of the tournament.

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, sit-n-gos for sure. Start off with the smallest buy in available. Get your confidence up, and use those profits for slightly more expensive sit-n-gos.

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cash games till you're around $30 and then the occasional micro sits and MTT's. I would also aim for bounty tournaments most of the time.

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer table games, but recently I do not have a good run. What's interesting, spin & win games have interested me, and I was not bad at it

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally like to play the lowest possible cash games when I have a low roll like that, but I think each person could be different depending on which game they are strongest at.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heads up is the best way?

I feel that playing heads up is the worst way. You are most likely playing a bot and will win with garbage. It is more of a coinflip instead of skill in a heads-up match online.

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is better to choose the type of poker and the number of players at the table, where the probability of a higher pocket pair is high. This is a cheap SnG with 9 players at the table. It is better to play more games for $ 10, where the part will be with a win than 2 times to lose $ 5.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
without doubt the best way is to play sit n go 0, 10 cents and go increasing the bench.

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best and most safest way is limit holdem cash games it's my take time to build up but atleast with one mistake you won't lose much and you can be sure about that

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10 $

It is difficult, taking into account the different commissions and rake of the poker room. about your bankroll is at least a hundred tournaments or cash game visits. then you need to play tournaments of 10 cents. but then after these hundreds of tournaments, approximately, if you are a good plus player, your profit at this distance will be arithmetically average about 2-3 If you’re ready for such a deal, then be patient and you will get a hundred dollars in a bankroll in a year. It’s all about that. I’m talking about it. But I hope to your mind:p:p:p

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I play on ACR not PokerStars because I'm American but I had .55 bankroll that I built into $75 by playing .01/.02 PLO8 the games at ACR were so weak you couldn't help but win $4 or $5 a day play PLO8 a day because the players were moving over from holdem to PLO8 and they thought 2 pair was good in PLO8 when 2 pair is usualy a losing holding in PLO8 a winning holding is usually a straight flush or a fullboat or better in PLO8 for Hi and A2 A3 for Low. Anyway if I were you I would try some .01/.02 PLO8 to try build your $10 bankroll up first do some reading up on it if you have no idea how to play then get the starting hands down pat then go play some hands . GL and here to building your Bankroll.

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Will play max the 0.50 tourney and raise To 1 dollars tourney if i win a couple of them...:D

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A $1.00 buy-in is too much if you only have $10.00. You should go with $0.50 or less. At ACR they have a nightly buy-in for $0.10.

S

sarumpi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the best way to build a bankroll from $10? Should I stick with the low-stakes cash games (01/02 or 02/05), play low stakes sit-n-goes, or try to find some tournaments with $1 or $2 buy-ins? If you want to vote in my twitter poll, click on my twitter link below.

You can pump up for nothing by playing the step tournaments at ARC
Can even win a million bucks.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management