Your first final table. How was it?

R

racorel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first final table???hmmmmmm....i win that...that was in 100k tournament freeroll on stars.....i win 220$....

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first final table was in freeroll

Y

yjt93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at final tables there are way more marginal spots than earlier in the tournament so it's much harder and makes me more nervous

R

rubenz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first final table was last year during a SCOOP freeroll, but sadly I didn't cashed in the tournament (27$ entry or around ). Anyways it was a good run :D

K

KHALIL23412

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice to Hear that :) Keep on Grinding ;)

M

MakeUcryalot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first was on the million dollar tournament satellite on pokerstars. I ended up actually having the most chips when the bubble burst so I like to say I kind of won there hahaha But for real, I think my first final table where it's played to the end was on a freeroll at full tilt.. Can't remember if it was one of the dailies or a Coin freeroll or something like that. Was so freaked out when the entire poker layout and UI changed to flashier colors and a fancier table to show it was the final one hahaah

Best part of a final table, obviously.

P

PackerBell

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i Win 20$ before 4 years for 1st place i dont know how :)

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i Win 20$ before 4 years for 1st place i dont know how :)

So you calls like a fish, or what? Why you so unsure in yours opportunity?
Ever winning, even 1 cent, giving us assurance and the desire to win more prizes. Keep try and work hard. Be sure, everyone can.

garouy85

garouy85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First I do not remember for a long time been, but cardschat freeroll for the first time reached yesterday to final table, finished second place It felt nice!)

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was surprised at first then managed to bust in 4th while basically watching what everyone else was doing. It was then that I embraced the level of my fishness, high.

IronHaji1989

IronHaji1989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played very aggressive my first final table and didn't give my opponents enough credit for big starting hands. The next time I met the final table I was ready

KOCTA3

KOCTA3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The story of the first final table

Hi, lets share our feelings about how it was when first final table exist?
I was so exiting, and warning about how can I grow my stack to win 1st place.
My first time was better than I could imaging, I was first that time!!!!))))))
From this moment I became more sure in my force, more prepared for the next one.

I'll start with the very first. I played the first final table at the pokerstars for $ 1.1 max 6 with guarantee of $ 2.5k))) tournament where the most fish in this room of .... from the first me very well and I was setting about 4 hours was in the top 10. After the start of the crash, and I sat down at 25 or 28 players left on the 20 position and then Poncelet - Aces Kings Ladies and all I paid. At the final table, I came in second place. From the beginning everything was fine and I steal the blinds served the king of the table but as always my ace did not play against the stack 3 and I dropped to the fifth place of the five remaining players well and there was not lost ..... assembled with spirits and began win coins one by one from the bottom and from the top. In the end, I took the second place in this tour Playing alone lost a key hand with desyas ten against ace-six How to book Barry Greenstein "Ace on the river" Took 420 dollars and went to bed because my game lasted more than 7 hours Greets Philippine player and broke my mouse: D

bonestattoo

bonestattoo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for some reason, i got nervous and folded way too often.

but ah well, it was a good time. it was on full tilt, many years ago.....

be4ba

be4ba

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was sit n go for 10c I was scared actually. My hands start sweating and my hart was bumping so fast. It`s funny now but that feeling was real adrenalin bomb.

Dutchtegon

Dutchtegon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made it in a freeroll with 1600 people to the last 5 (it was for a scoop ticket). When I reached the final table I was really excited. It was late in the night but I had energie for the hole next day after I won.

The feeling of being scared did I experience to. I was a medium stack when I entered the final table, I became a big stack and there were just 6 left (5 would get the same price) There was someone with just 2 big blinds left and he kept winning atleast 5 hands after each other. And after a half hour I found my self to be the low stack. I was lucky that some other guy went all in before I had to. I was verry greatfull for that when it happend.

I didn't make any money in the scoop after winning the ticket, but the experience was a price on it self.

B

brian stahl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I find making the ft and winning to be a total rush,thats what got me started playing online in the first place.

F

Flizzoyd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my first final table was a month ago in a $6 buy in online. Had my fair share of bad beats of suck outs to get to the final table. Once I got there I doubled up right away to the person who would soon bust in 9th. Immediately after 9th busted 7/8 followed in a big three way pot with the big stack. I get pocket A's on the button and push all in after a couple pre-flop bets and the big stack calls with A-4 off and busts me with trip 4's. Won $330 which was awesome but that really broke my heart lol. I'll be forever salty about that hand, first place won something like 2 grand I believe.:mad:

R

rusty98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From this moment I became more sure in my force, more prepared for the next one.[/quo
I was bit nervous because I wanted to make the most of the situation,It was years back on pokerstars in 100K free rolls and I finished 3rd and won around 130$.But it gave me lots of confidence to do well in tournaments.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From this moment I became more sure in my force, more prepared for the next one.[/quo
I was bit nervous because I wanted to make the most of the situation,It was years back on pokerstars in 100K free rolls and I finished 3rd and won around 130$.But it gave me lots of confidence to do well in tournaments.

Sure, more wins you have, more confident you will be =)