Your first final table. How was it?

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It felt like hitting a lottery as I was just so happy to make it past the bubble and into the money.

O

oceanaces11

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was exhilarating, but my nerves got the better of me, and only made 3rd...

Aalexandar

Aalexandar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first was on the million dollar tournament satellite on pokerstars. I ended up actually having the most chips when the bubble burst so I like to say I kind of won there hahaha But for real, I think my first final table where it's played to the end was on a freeroll at full tilt.. Can't remember if it was one of the dailies or a Coin freeroll or something like that. Was so freaked out when the entire poker layout and UI changed to flashier colors and a fancier table to show it was the final one hahaah

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was very excited and looked forward some good poker it was 4.50$ buy in 180 players sit n go! I won 2. place

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really can't remember it, it was prob. a small freeroll.

E

ecipeciKEC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It was some SNG poker tour, I ended up in 2nd place, was pretty intense tho, I loved it haha

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first was on the million dollar tournament satellite on pokerstars. I ended up actually having the most chips when the bubble burst so I like to say I kind of won there hahaha But for real, I think my first final table where it's played to the end was on a freeroll at full tilt.. Can't remember if it was one of the dailies or a Coin freeroll or something like that. Was so freaked out when the entire poker layout and UI changed to flashier colors and a fancier table to show it was the final one hahaah

So, how was your feelings??? Was it exiting or just win)))))

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Binions..first live game 122 ppl..chopped at 5th

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first final table I hit a cooler (2 top pair vs set) against the chip leader and im lost.

P.S. I was 2nd from 9 and it was 1st hand of final table xD

K

kaetzchenfg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't remember what MTT it was but it was so nice when the light switched on at the final table. I didn't realise first that I played so well and had this luck. But it was not much money because just a freeroll.

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
i remember my 1st place in the Big 55 and i remember that i won a package for the EPT Barcelona in 2012 :)

S

stacionar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Satellite to Pacific Rim 1.10$ .I haven't made not one redby and an add-on
Prize 215$

Fish2014

Fish2014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember a certain sense of satisfaction was not at all nervous had very good stack I played my best until the heads up at the end ends up winning the alternate tournament games and take my stack to steal blind tube a good analysis of the players at the table that I helped enough

tolka4off

tolka4off

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first final table was SNG Hyper for 1$ buy-in and 180 players. It was amazing feeling.
But i didn't win, just 4 place. But i was happy :)

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first final table was SNG Hyper for 1$ buy-in and 180 players. It was amazing feeling.
But i didn't win, just 4 place. But i was happy :)

Nice one! You are on the right way!!!!
Keep attention on the opponent and be cool ))

B

binky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Amazing

It was a very proud moment for me and my poker coach. I was thrilled to show that his lessons were solid.

T

Tosh_67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was out of my depth really <1 month experience> ... only got there because i had great cards at the right time... Some guy on the button kept pressurizing me relentlessly when I was on the BB and I cracked under the pressure, On the flop I shoved against his raise with just bottom pair, he had the same pair with Ace Kicker... It gave me confidence that I made a final table but I was annoyed I threw away a hard night's work thru ill discipline <Finished 6th>

Ronaldo l

Ronaldo l

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It makes the hours of pretty much worth it

Olgert1992

Olgert1992

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was unforgettable. I won about $ 5, but felt like a bud that won an apartment. It is true then all quickly played. But you know that feeling when you're playing freerolls and then moved on to the micro tournaments. Everyone is experiencing.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything - is experience, VERY TRUE !!!