Your first final table. How was it?

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I WAS NERVOUS BECOUSE I HAD BEEN SHORT STAKE ,BUT I SUCCSEED AND GET 6 PLACE WHICH WAS REWARD.....

85maloy

85maloy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There were many emotions)))could Not occupy high places))))))

J

johnnygadget

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was exciting and I was just getting lucky cards and winning. I placed third. I'm still not used to playing with the high blinds though... all those big numbers make me uneasy, but it's something I'm sure I'll get accustomed to.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I WAS NERVOUS BECOUSE I HAD BEEN SHORT STAKE ,BUT I SUCCSEED AND GET 6 PLACE WHICH WAS REWARD.....

Yeah, you know, there is small distance between short stack and game winning.
Several times when I got the game (won 1st place) I was underdog during cash prizes. However I was still in the game, and just waiting situation when everyone showed the slack to PUSHED all-in and steal the blinds. In this way I rebuilt my stack power and continue fighting.

T

TOMVB220

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my first final table was a low buy-in and dit not win it was 5th was to axited i was bluffing to many times

GuiWah

GuiWah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remembered. It was a euphoric moment;
In the nextday after my first deposit I won the tournament with a pokerstars ticket that I won with my firstdeposit bonus. Was a niceday. I can remember this sensation : " OHHHH, i'm the best player of poker that have ever existed.

pauloprcds

pauloprcds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well, that's a good question and brings up very good feelings.
My first final table was a freeroll, I thing I won something like $4,00 ..
It was already exciting, but I don't remember much, but after that, I graw My BR a bit on s&g and made my first final table of a buy in tourney, AND DAMN, I WAS FOCUSED, I was paying so much attention to everything, like, I had no words after I won, I went to my parents and show them, I was so happy, and it was only for $330, what for me, that play small stakes is VERY much .
It's a great feeling my dude, great to remember.
Feels good.

P

Prunisoara Cosmin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first best final table was at big 5.50 Stars ..ooo my god what idiots i had to play whit to ghet there ,in the final i had KK and i lost too 88 all in and finisht 4 .So much emotions was incredible and i hope to hit one more final table like that .GL all

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well, that's a good question and brings up very good feelings.
My first final table was a freeroll, I thing I won something like $4,00 ..
It was already exciting, but I don't remember much, but after that, I graw My BR a bit on s&g and made my first final table of a buy in tourney, AND DAMN, I WAS FOCUSED, I was paying so much attention to everything, like, I had no words after I won, I went to my parents and show them, I was so happy, and it was only for $330, what for me, that play small stakes is VERY much .
It's a great feeling my dude, great to remember.
Feels good.

So it is perfect to reminisce such good feelings =)
Just after bad lose, I've reminisce my all final tables that I won. And in this way I tuned for the next huge winnings)))) Good Luck and a lot of winnings!!!

A

aleksohr

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow it was 4 years ago on Bwin poker there was 1k freerolls with 3k max entrans . I played 3 hours then i got to the final table . That were the worst 25 mins because i finished 3rd with some prize of 50$ , i was chip leader but then i lose my QQ hand vs 2-10 from short stack player who draw on flop 2 2 K and then 10 on turn , river card was A . Then i saw AK of heart and i move all in but the chip leader pays me with KK and i lose . Winner won 220$ and 2nd place 120$.

T

TOMVB220

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow it was 4 years ago on Bwin poker there was 1k freerolls with 3k max entrans . I played 3 hours then i got to the final table . That were the worst 25 mins because i finished 3rd with some prize of 50$ , i was chip leader but then i lose my QQ hand vs 2-10 from short stack player who draw on flop 2 2 K and then 10 on turn , river card was A . Then i saw AK of heart and i move all in but the chip leader pays me with KK and i lose . Winner won 220$ and 2nd place 120$.

this is the mestake lots of players make when they are chip leader bettiing high when pocket cards i just hold in mind pockets are good but can be defedet by lots of cards and i only bet high when the pocket card is on the tabel or els i stay low

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is the mestake lots of players make when they are chip leader bettiing high when pocket cards i just hold in mind pockets are good but can be defedet by lots of cards and i only bet high when the pocket card is on the tabel or els i stay low

Sorry, but I really don't understand what you wrote... and what exactly do you mean?
This Thread is not about wrong and right poker moves and strategies discussion. In here we just change our feelings how final tables won.

E

Eduardo Paez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first ft

In my first ft, I finish 2th, I remember that this tornament was a freeroll that rewarded a package with any payment with ticket to lapt un argentina,It was a very seasoned tournament but in a great day i made it to heads up, unfortunately I dont have experience in this tornament step and my opponent "killed me" , this experience help me to study hard about this tornament step and after this i can deal best this step

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MY first "final table" was at Binions in Vegas. My first live game. I was so scared, I cant even explain. but when we chopped was they most exciting day of my life. Prime rib was on the menu:)

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my first final table was at Poker770, as i remember i felt no emotions

B

BGDogg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My first finale was on betfire finished 4th place

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my first final table left me fond memories as I played even if there is so incredible I found very good second tournament since it was 2000 players buy-in 1.10

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always such a great feeling. Live, is always much more exuberant too.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's definitely the most exciting part of the game, and it makes the hours of work pretty much worth it.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's definitely the most exciting part of the game, and it makes the hours of work pretty much worth it.

Looking at my experience I can say, any HARD WORK willn't replace the ability to adapt to the table conjuncture.
If you can choose right situation when most players slow down, or just avoid unpleasant moments, you could be able to win Final Table.

PacMan

PacMan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I vaguely remember my first final table. But I remember losing to the final table, the prize of the first three places could change my life

B

Babyface2194

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Managed to come second for $100. But that was ages ago and I've lost it all by now

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am his first final table won. But it was a game for play chips. However, I got a lot of pleasant sensations. And most importantly, I believe in its possibilities. Any victory brings us joy. And while it is important to have a successful game from time to time. .
Good luck everyone.

ismagul

ismagul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my first final table is a free roll and we chopped the pot..