My first final table give me 15 evro

jscales

jscales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First Final Table

My first final table I came in as the chip leader and actually grew the chip lead. Went to heads up with over a 3 to 1 chip lead. Then I started playing really sloppy and ended up losing the heads up match to take second. It was a nice score but humbling at the same time. I started studying heads up play and really focusing my efforts on that style of play. I now consider myself a pretty good heads up player.

G

gattutoche85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
final table

The most exciting final table is when i won $109 i was so nervous i never forget but i feel proud because i always tray to improve my game

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't even remember my 1st final table it was so long ago.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first time was 30$ for the 1st place at the private freeroll in 888 poker client.
Till the final table I even couldn't imagine that I win this MTT. By the way, coincidence keep me alive after one mistake, and then grew me up twice more.

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I felt completely different . I tried to anticipate and was laid back

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won it. Since then i didn't see final table, lol :D

J

Jako7600

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first was a 1.35 knockout... Finished in 5th but a huge adrenaline rush

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cant even remember my first final table.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My first Final table was my first ever poker tournament. $11 MTT on PlayersOnly. Got 2nd for $800. I registered using Player Points from a signup bonus.

PershingSt

PershingSt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first was a lil bitty 4.40 180 man on pokerstars , I was still pretty excited . I rememeber being amazed that you could win so much from a little investment lol. I did not end up winning it , but I went on to play many more in the future chasing that thrill .

Speedbruce

Speedbruce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My 1st and only MTT FT was in the PS Christmas freerolls with 15k players. The FT was 9 handed, and i finished 9 with $20. It was 4am and i can't think straight no more and besides that, those russians at the table was very very lucky.

fasteddee74

fasteddee74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first live FT was a $235 buy in with close to 200 players. We made a deal 5 handed and I got 6k. Went out 3rd and 3rd place money was $4400. I was ecstatic and never looked back from there!

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My 1st and only MTT FT was in the PS Christmas Freerolls with 15k players. The FT was 9 handed, and i finished 9 with $20. It was 4am and i can't think straight no more and besides that, those russians at the table was very very lucky.

I catch myself on the fact that russians really often been lucky in the case of no skills. However good result for you, 9 place and 20$ I think was great and nicely!!!!! More experience you need)))) good luck...

krasikrisi

krasikrisi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello difficult to reach the final table 1 - place it is a matter of luck. The pleasure is wonderful

fortopyan

fortopyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my first final table was in 500euro free roll on 24h poker in 2011 year (5000 players). i played very tight and took 2nd place (42euro) .it was wonderful , but at the same time -sad because is not the first

O

OgKb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First final table daily dollar 3rd place for like 700. Awsome feeling.This is what got me into poker.

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not want to remember...my first was on 6max 2.5+2.5 bounty...went in as slight chipleader, third hand got AA, lost from third J on river, and got out first..it cost me about 150$ right away and ton of nerves...

theboss

theboss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Final tables are never fun and exciting , unless they are friendly freeroll games like the ones that CardsChat offers. They are always stressful and only feel good after they are done and that is if you win them. Even 2nd or 3rd place dont feel that good.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bad luck

My 1st final table (6 players remaining) My AA with oponnent KK and...
turn.. K! no all inn preflop on my 4-bet and bet on flop he raise all inn and my call... :( 6 place...

shomy21

shomy21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first final table with some bigger buy-in was the 5th place and I won $700 at Carbon Poker. It was interesting because it was my the first tourney ever with that buy-in especially because I won that seat from some small satellite. It was really good experience for the start of my poker career.
And yeah...I lost with AK against AQ there, all in pre flop.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just yesterday I had great final table where I get 1st place!!! CONGR to me ;)
It was exiting because of strong fighting for any chip lying at the table. Beginning from 35-40 players left, I was underdog and every all-in pushed was like I can lost everything.
However there were only 2 ways after my pushed:
1. everyone folded
2. someone call but with bad cards (because of my stack size)

That is why I was able to sit on the final table and continue fighting.
But more interesting started when 3 players left. Our gaming last 30min!!!
As a result I win 2 strong opponents! I was very happy and I wish to all of you contend for the FIRST place and relive that feeling when you bit 1 on 1 player.

S

Steve V

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My first final table was hectic. I barely squeaked in with 8 BB's and was shortly eliminated.
However, it did teach me the value of playing to win vs playing just to survive

M

MakeUcryalot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first time playing a first table was a small MTT and I was in first place. I called my friend who's a pro and was pretty much scared shitless. Anyways I proceeded to completely screw up every possible move putting me from first place to last in a matter of minutes. I won like $35 off of like .50 cents so whatever. I've won first a few times since, but nothing crazy just tickets from freerolls and $20+ once or twice.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first final table was hectic. I barely squeaked in with 8 BB's and was shortly eliminated.
However, it did teach me the value of playing to win vs playing just to survive

I just need to tell you that every final tables are HECTIC =) And this is cool you know)))