Which is your favorite and why hyper, turbo tournaments or slow ?

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy all different types of tournaments because it's poker. However I do prefer turbo or speed because it's helps the game to move quicker, that way you can get more games in. You may not have 3 or 4 hours to complete a tournament but you may have 1 or 2 hours and want to play a tournament.
Shuffle up and deal!

A

Axe1Gold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like hot tournament in pokerstars.

Bilnd rise in 5 min, It is not longer than 2 hours

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer this tournament_ heads up, turbo, zoom, progressive total ko. But of course I like fast tournaments because it’s easier to stay focused on the game, and there are the inevitable bounty builders because they’re pretty interesting. I don't like marathon tournaments that last 5 hours or more.

N

Nismo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer turbos that normally last about 3-4 hours, mainly because this is the most amount of time I can devote to playing poker.

Slower tournaments are good too, but I can't stand the long late reg period.

Hyper turbos are nasty and I really don't like them, they're too luck based imo

D

Dentada

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Slow, because there is less variance.

V

Vinao182

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I started to get to know poker, I preferred to play the faster ones, I wanted to give my shoves right away and see what it was like kkkk, but studying more and getting to know poker and how you can deal with a decision like, knowing your hand's statistics in that situation, knowing how to mislead your opponent, knowing how to work the bluff, today I certainly prefer to play a slower time, I even reduce the number of screens I'm playing to depend less on luck and more on skill