Which is your favorite and why hyper, turbo tournaments or slow ?

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like slow play. For me it's very relaxing game. Don't like hiper it's too fast and you must risk and go all in very often to get chance to be on the top.

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some ACR tournaments have over 5 hours late registration which is ridicules even though its a mirco, I anit trying to play a $3.30 3k for 10 hours thank you.

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like hyper tournaments. Because I don't have the ability to concentrate, so for a long time.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Personally, I like hyper turbo poprq so much time is not wasted. you just have to have a little luck in the first hands to grow your chips

Turbo are just about bearable but hyper-turbo, no way. I prefer slow play and deep stack but these are few and far between.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play Hyper Turbo! And hate long late registration period!

davidjavi31

davidjavi31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends a lot on the tastes of each one. I personally like regular tournaments because it allows me to calmly think about each hand, besides that you can expect to have better hands

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer slow as I like to think deep on what I am playing. Turbo does not give you an opportunity to think enough. So therefore, I say that I do enjoy playing in a slow tournament. Good luck to you all!

Beatlebug

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, they are all good, they all have a lot of variance, what distinguishes them is that the preflop ranges vary, for example the hyper I play with a too wide range, almost any regular paid pair, I select a turbo Little more preflop tangos and not just any paid hand, and of course the slowest ones I play very conservative when choosing to get into a hand, I mean very tay I play and pay only with premium .. generally personally they are all excellent ,, Of course I comment because I love poker ,,, so patience and persecerance ,, do not pay to lose friends. luck ....

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play fast tournaments, that there is not so much late registration and with few chips at the beginning, simply so that the tournament does not become so long, and at the same time, I think that if you can manage to build up chips at the beginning you have a good chance of winning a prize.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think 7-8 minute blinds are perfect for the tournament. It's not that slow like regular tournaments and not that fast like hypers/turbos.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I love the normal pace of the game. All hyper and turbo tournaments are not normal. I believe that such tournaments should be excluded from all rooms, because this is not real poker.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
I like slow tournaments, hyper turbos are more for playing the lottery !!

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Slow tournaments are a little better for me. I usually drop out quickly in the turbo ones.

k0k17

k0k17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very difficult to play in the turbo structure, the BBs burn out before our eyes. I like to play an average 12 minutes BB, no one is in a hurry, you can study the players. It takes a long time but it's worth it):)

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer regular 8-10 minute blind increase tournaments.

F

FoldemorHoldem

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the slower tournaments. a lot more time to analyze the board's, players, and your not rushed by the timer's and BB's being eaten away :rolleyes:

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like slower one's too, less variance and more time to make hands. If you go hand dead for awhile in a hyper you are done for.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many years of experience in the game shows that what we like at the beginning of training eventually loses its interest-so I can't say with absolute certainty that I like MTT.In fact, any tournament can arouse interest, especially if you pass ITM in them.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite tournament is slow because you have time to wait good cards.

T

tiefgang23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bountybuilder defently, always action and u can stay focused :)