Are you always satisfied when you win a tournament?

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think winning a tournament is always good! However, the most important thing is to review the hands played, study the movements, to adjust the game and play better each time! But surely when we win a tournament, something good must be considered!

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am always satisfied when I do things well, when I play my best game I feel very satisfied, the result doesn't matter to me, because I know that they will come sooner or later.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m satisfied for a couple hours and then it’s on to the next one

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course yes, I am satisfied if I manage to win the tournament. I do not understand those who could be dissatisfied. There are different players, there are those who perceive victory as a coincidence, but there are also those who appreciate their game and their results. I belong to those who value their game and their results :)

O

Oliverromero

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BO
Chips
Not too much, i dont play big tournaments 😩

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
not always, because I always want to be better and better results
Of course I'm satisfied when I win. My goal is to have a good time, play well, think carefully and get a good result. Of course I'm satisfied when I win. It's not surprising that you're not always satisfied given the way you play. The game you play is called bingo , but it's definitely not poker. You want to get better at poker, but for some reason you play bingo. Don't take offense at my words, but I'm just telling you the truth. I often see you at the tables in our freerolls and the way you play is quite surprising .

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I win a tournament in 1st place I don't feel satisfied because I want to win more tournaments, but I feel happy and with a feeling of accomplishment, when I win money in other places I just consider it as a normal day's work that was profitable like that like a day of loss

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not always, often after winning a tournament I feel some kind of heaviness - it’s like just the first step at the beginning of the path, and I’m not sure that I’m on the right path