Are you always satisfied when you win a tournament?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
AM i satisfied, Not always 100% satisfied. Of course I am happy to get the satisfying win but did I play well and deserve it? Only once I said no. It was luck not skill that day.

Ogma

Ogma

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Just won one of about 30 entrants, great feeling. I was 15 to 1 dog going into heads up. Never grinded as much in my life, won a lot - lost a lot with suckouts and bad calls but just kept on grinding. Some good players in that list.

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It is a wonderful feeling to win a tournament. It generates a lot of happiness and keeps you going for several hours. It's always great to win.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
of course . then you come back to earth when you loose the next one

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I am. I know I'm not going to win tournaments every day, so, I enjoy the moment and I'm only going to think about winning the next tournament on the next day.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Of course, I am satisfied even if I made a mistake, but I won.
What greater result could be achieved in a tournament?

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
finishing first is fine .... enjoy it !

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't worry friend, it's human nature, when you get something you want, your needs grow and so on endlessly, so you may never be happy with your game and that's okay.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I win a tournament I feel a sense of accomplishment but of course I'm happy because I'm winning money hehehe

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm always happy if I find free time to play :)
But of course I am often dissatisfied with my results. I don't take prize places as often as I would like, but nevertheless, the game brings me pleasure and that is enough for now to keep playing.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Of course if i win a tournament I will be always satisfied . what is better than winning

Last edited:
GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Of course I'm happy when I win a tournament - there was no one who could beat me:ROFLMAO:

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Greed and poker have long gone hand in hand. But their tandem does not add any benefit to the player. On the contrary, greed can force you to bet everything and lose all your winnings in poker. Every poker player wants to win.A greedy player cannot feel satisfied. But you understand that it is not always possible to win in poker, so you need to be able to lose. In any case, someone has to lose, and this is one of the steps to success.I think there are actually very few people whose motivation for playing poker is not greed. After all, the goal of the game is to take other people's money.

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For my part, whenever I win prizes in a tournament, I am satisfied because it was my main objective. Then that satisfaction can disappear when you lose the tournament for playing poorly.

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
To win a tournament you need to have a solid game and a good run. If you ended up winning, it means you made the best decisions, so you must be satisfied.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm always happy winning, no matter what.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm happy for a few minutes and I'm already thinking about the next tournament I want to win!:unsure:🏆

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I am always satisfied winning tournaments, reason: my goal every hand is enjoy playing, play the best poker I can and win.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Whatever it may be or how it was achieved, it is still a victory and this is the result. I know for myself that it is very difficult to get to the final table in the tournament, and taking first place is beyond science fiction. But if you still managed to take first place in the tournament but you didn't like your game, then analyze your game at the end of the tournament in your spare time. Find your mistakes that made you not like the game and think about how you can fix them or what you need to do to improve your score.

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Of course I'm satisfied when I win a tournament and I'm even more happy because I win a few dollars right

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Whenever I win, I am furious that I didn't win faster and will remain so until all participants just venmo me their buy-ins in complete prostration instead of registering to the tournament.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Are you always satisfied when you win a tournament?​

No, I cry a lot when I win, I feel sorry for the villain.🤪😁🤣

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Definitely. The whole point of playing the tournament was to win it. I might not be satisfied with how I played, but we are all going to make mistakes. Like most endeavors the one who makes the fewest mistakes will win and that is satisfaction.

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If I win, I am satisfied. If I feel that I played well, generally I do too.
But if I finish second or third, sometimes I find myself thinking about what I could have done differently. On that case, I easily forget that I had a good result Although I never played tournaments with a high pool prize. If so, I'd already be celebrating for securing a spot in the prize positions.