Are you always satisfied when you win a tournament?

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm never satisfied, when I win a tournament or final table, I'm already thinking about the next one I have to at least get to the prize pool!

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am satisfied if I make the Money Bubble, To me If I can make the money nothing else really matters, I have attained what I wanted to do and, Then I will consider trying to make the Final Table. Winning? Well the World loves Winners, so we all want to win, but in the real World we cannot all be winners, and if you are not satisfied making 2nd or 3rd place try harder next time. Winning is always a Bonus!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I'm happy when I only take 1st place for me it's more fun the other 2-3 places I don't really like even if there are very big prizes, but the main thing for me is to remain the very first winner of the tournament, I always like to win, I hope it will be more often than now:)

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not always if it is a busy time of year and the tourney was long. But after entering I always want to finish if I can even if winning actually costs me money because of what I don't get done that day because too much time was spent in front of computer.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't understand how you can be unhappy when you win a tournament, even if it was a one dollar tournament or even a freeroll. In such cases, I'm always satisfied and proud of myself because I was the first among many players and the time I spent on it was well paid.

K

khancerberos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BO
Chips
What I have the most right now is frustration at not winning tournaments

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone! And I'm happy, even with the little things. Of course, I always want more, and that's normal. Winning a prize is cool, but you know what they say: first place, you're the best; second place - you didn't win, you lost first place; third place - you're good, there's something to strive for. For myself, I now note that I have become consistently reaching the prize zone, but when I play, the minimum task is to reach the prize zone, and if I get there, then the final table. Good luck to everyone and don't be too upset.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes, I am always satisfied when I win a tournament. ha ha ha. I'm just not when they badbet me. hahaha,

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Depends the tournament and my rank in this tourney.So not always but every little win is special isn't ?

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first large player MTT win is very satisfying and special. I am always happy to bink a MTT but doesn't have the same meaning as the first one.

romalion

romalion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Of course, I don't understand how you can be in a bad mood after winning the tournament

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm happy to win it but I keep in mind the variance and my goal of trying to get the best results monthly, I'm still focused on what's coming, it's a temporary joy, although it also influences that it wasn't a big tournament that I won.

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Of course is the best position when i get better maybe i focus i something else but right now i will punch my grand ma if i win a big tournament xD

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For sure.
It's always good when we manage to win and put into practice everything we've studied throughout the day.

P

pokfaq

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
yep feals good, but spending all the won cash in another 48h+ session afterwards is just what happens...

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Absolutely. Everytime i reflect on my mistakes :(

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes it happens that you win a cheap tournament, but you are eliminated in the pre-final in an expensive one at the same time. And then your eliminate from the tournament is dominated by positive emotions after winning, replacing them only with negativity. But if without all such factors you don't get cool emotions after winning, then maybe you don't need to play poker?)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would really surprise me if someone was not satisfied with winning a tournament.That is the best feeling in this game.A mix of satisfaction and happiness.I don´t care if it is only a freeroll