Win 1 of 2 FREE copies of PokerTracker4!

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems that so far, BCP games haven't run and may not, so the competition may run for 2 months or we may just count your top 4 scores or it may stay the same. Just be aware that it could change atm, but we'll keep you updated.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just saw this! Count me in for a chance at the PT4. natsgrampy on Carbon and #12 on Bovada.(today) lol

vegasjj

vegasjj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bodog - today - I was #8 - was in chip lead - one bad move - then all went downhill and finished in 19th place :(

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys, it would really be ideal for each of you to post a screenie of your Bovada results, as DJ has above, because then we can see that the number you say is you is you, as it says (me) next to your number. For the Carbon and pokerstars results, we will have the screenshot in the results thread so as long as your profile is updated with your screennames we shouldn't have a problem!

domeburglar

domeburglar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bovada-1_zpsde3d1382-1_zps6854e4ed.jpg

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so todays bodog 5.50 bi counts???

edit: read before posting, or refresh screen occassionally

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
results

Attachments

• jan7-13 bodog CC 4th of27 5t.JPG
    jan7-13 bodog CC 4th of27 5t.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 182
B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Results for PS buyin Jan 6th

1. PO 48pts
  2. jj 30
  3. MoD 24
  4. mical 14
  5. Graf 12
  6. Jonny 6
  7. ram 6
Sorry if I've missed anyone, just let me know and I'll fix it. Will add Bovada results this evening.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sure would make this alot less complicated if you guys just gave me the book & let the rest play for PT4 (I mean.. we know it's goin' that way anyways... right? ;) )

Good Luck to all who are competing for PT4 (< I'd be choosing that too but I won it a couple mos. ago)

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TBF, no one else has said they want the book apart from you and I, even if they don't win PT4 which is a shame. You can put yourself forward for both guys! Also remember we're also handing out prizes for top tourney contributor of the month which we will be discussing so get posting!

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just found this thread and it sounds like a fun challenge. Its 1/3 of the way through the month but I'm in.

GL all:D

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You didn't miss many games Cam (only 2 have been played yet) so you've got plenty of time to compete. Good luck.

Now, about that Bovada buyin... I don't really have any idea who in this contest made the final table. For the next one could anyone playing that game that wants their points to be counted post a screenshot of the lobby when they've busted so we'll know where everyone finished. I'll allocate points for everyone I can and total them after the Carbon game tomorrow.

So far I've got: mical 30pts, dj 24, jj, dome and PO with 6.

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You didn't miss many games Cam (only 2 have been played yet) so you've got plenty of time to compete. Good luck.

Now, about that Bovada buyin... I don't really have any idea who in this contest made the final table. For the next one could anyone playing that game that wants their points to be counted post a screenshot of the lobby when they've busted so we'll know where everyone finished. I'll allocate points for everyone I can and total them after the Carbon game tomorrow.

So far I've got: mical 30pts, dj 24, jj, dome and PO with 6.
Ok cool. You got me down for 6pts. (I didn't even have to post a screenshot? .... fwiw, I was the guy sitting out (again).. til' I was down to 3bb's. Made a good comeback & then ran 55 -77 (< ?) into QQ :(

tks for keepin' score (but really, it's not going to be necessary) :p ;)

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can I get 10 bonuspoints , because I cant play Bovada/Bodog? :D btw I am number 14 hahahahaha

And why not give 50 bonuspoints as well for every bubble (one or two places from the money) than we can immediately stop this promo and give the 1st prize to me.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Can I get 10 bonuspoints , because I cant play Bovada/Bodog? :D btw I am number 14 hahahahaha

And why not give 50 bonuspoints as well for every bubble (one or two places from the money) than we can immediately stop this promo and give the 1st prize to me.
You're gonna need over 200 bonus pts. just to get 2nd overall.
Best advice > quit now & give your ego a break :p

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bonus points will be awarded at a rate of 1 point per dollar shipped to my PokerStars account. Apologies to you Americans, no bonus points for you. :p

GOIVIT

GOIVIT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This does not seem fair to USA players as we can't play at PS so we miss 1/3 of possible games. PT4 for me. I doubt I can enough points against ROW players. :(

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This does not seem fair to USA players as we can't play at PS so we miss 1/3 of possible games. PT4 for me. I doubt I can enough points against ROW players. :(

ROW players can't play Bovada so it's fair really. Just them canucks that can play all.

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, that's why we made it so only some of the games count, so it's fair for everyone.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like to reg. & sitout too (just to give you guys a bit of a chance).

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide