Win 1 of 2 FREE copies of PokerTracker4!

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah in the xmas song contest, PT say they're not giving out the licences individually though (no idea why as they are applying them to individual accounts) so I've had to wait for all the other PT4 contests finishing, was hoping it'd be by this weekend, but alas... lol

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The results have been tabulated and the winner of PT4 is Vegasjj! Congrats Vegas, you have been PM'd with details of what you need to do next :)

The award for best posted of the month (who was in the competition) goes to The Messiah.

Thanks for taking part everyone and well done to the winners.

Lucothefish

Lucothefish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The results have been tabulated and the winner of PT4 is Vegasjj! Congrats Vegas, you have been PM'd with details of what you need to do next :)

The award for best posted of the month (who was in the competition) goes to The Messiah.

Thanks for taking part everyone and well done to the winners.

Now you must be talking about me there, if I'd entered I surely would have won :rolleyes:

Well done Vegasjj and The Messiah!

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AT LAST!!!! :) :) :)

Hopefully my PT4 licence will be issued soon then! Congrats to vegasjj and messiah! :)

vegasjj

vegasjj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happydance1.gif

I am over the moon and back!!!

THANK YOU CC!!!!!!

I promise to use it well and be gentle to all the chips I will win from you guys thanks to PT4 :)

The Messiah

The Messiah

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Id like to say a big thanks to CC first off, for making the necessary arrangements for this competition to take place and even more so to chose myself as one of the winners. I really dont think I added any more time/effort than I normally would do in a month, so this win is unexpected to say the least..

Pretty chuffed and yeah, just thanks 'CC'

vegasjj

vegasjj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weeeeeeeeeee

I just got the e-mail with the "order confirmation" and the registration code for the PT4 (Small Stakes) valid to be installed on 2 computers :)

Thank you again CC very much - it is a dream come true!

AND CONGRATS - to all winners - and wish to you all to get real good use out of it!

Cheers
JJ

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great - glad to see people who really want it won it!

The Messiah

The Messiah

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
^ Was going to be buying it regardless so yeah pretty happy.

I too have received the order confirmation email, and am stoked to be able to play my first session on it today.

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Woooo, got my email too!

Was going to go to bed......might squeeze just a little session in with PT4 :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Happydance1.gif

I am over the moon and back!!!

THANK YOU CC!!!!!!

I promise to use it well and be gentle to all the chips I will win from you guys thanks to PT4 :)
Great to see you win this JJ!!!!

vegasjj

vegasjj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just want to report about my initial experience with the PT4

First WOW it is overwhelming

I tried to set-it up last night - and what did I know... proceeded with "configure the pokersites" including set-up the data base.... well about 40 minutes later when it was apx 30% done - I went to bed...
IT is a HUGE amount of data it extracts!

I played some tourneys today - some good ones too - and lost all as I was tying to learn and figure out how to play with my new toy.

Finally making some progress - and did try some cash game (using customized HUD set-up... learning slowly) and lone behold - I played 2 short sessions on .01/.02 at pokerstars and walked away ine up $1, the other up $2

YABADABADOOOOOOOOO

LOL

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats on winning the PT4 and good luck with all those stats :)
0b3386910bf258b94a7707dfc0cb6574.png

The Messiah

The Messiah

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
mehh, cant use it until the mac version is released.. Hopefully its done soon

vegasjj

vegasjj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats on winning the PT4 and good luck with all those stats :)
0b3386910bf258b94a7707dfc0cb6574.png

LOL LOL LOL

Thank you - and you are not far off, as far as trying to understand it - and make it work!

It is totally awesome though - I am slowly discovering it.
Was able to do some customization of the HUD, getting to know it, messing with getting it to go to the right seats etc...

I am totally loving the leak detector - that is HUGE!

And there is so much to it - to learn - figure out what it can do for me. It will take a while, but even what I am getting from it already is real useful.
For some reason - at a table I see only the stats for THAT game, I think it is possible to see the cumulative stats for people "on record", but so far I am not able to make it work.

There is a FORUM - I have posted there some questions - hope I will get some support.

Anyway - as you can see - I can't stop talking about it - find it real exciting new toy. But I also realize that it is just ONE piece in the puzzle of this crazy game we play, it is NOT the most important thing.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A big thank you to Jonny for concluding this contest while I was away and congrats to the winners.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps, such drawings will continue to be held within the framework of an interesting competition in order to take part in the drawing of prizes for norms.!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Perhaps, such drawings will continue to be held within the framework of an interesting competition in order to take part in the drawing of prizes for norms.!

This seemed like an odd post to bring up as it's 8yrs. old this month. :confused:

But honestly, what a great reminder of how parts of the forum were back then and all of the great competitions we had in the Cardschat buyin series. They were the best and what I liked the most about this forum back then.

Maybe if I hit a big score online I could sponsor a series with prizes for the top few finishers???
Hmm... sounds like a plan (Twitch channel coming soon!)

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide