Win 1 of 2 FREE copies of PokerTracker4!

C

Corey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, I'm so glad I caught this thread! I'd love to play for a copy of PT4 please. I posted my win in the 1/21/2013 Bovada game chat thread. Good luck!

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff, I posted a shot of 1/7 Bovada game here post #60. I placed in 9th. I didn't see a score for that date. Gotta get as many as I can as I don't get to play in too many $ games. Thanks.

Thanks for doing this too. It has got to be a PITA tracking all these scores down.

No probs, will put that score in now. It's pretty easy to track now as long as everyone posts their screenshots for the Bovada games.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, I'm so glad I caught this thread! I'd love to play for a copy of PT4 please. I posted my win in the 1/21/2013 Bovada game chat thread. Good luck!

You're in. You're the last sign up as there are only 3 games left. (1 Carbon, 1 pokerstars and 1 Bovada)

Just vegas, nats and Corey scoring in the Bovada game tonight? Can add more tomorrow if screenshots are posted.

Last edited:
B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Updated Scorecard

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_47 Jan. 22 04.23.jpg
    ScreenHunter_47 Jan. 22 04.23.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 108
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks for keeping track of this BluffYou.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for keeping track of this BluffYou.

No prob bud. Glad I have it up to date now. So much easier to keep track of it with the spreadsheet. Still a few players in the running ftw. Good luck to you all.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Added dj and elwood for Jan 21. Won't post another screenshot til after Carbon game on Friday.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hard to imagine any US folks really have a chance with the structure of this contest. A possible solution might be that the winners or top 2 or 3 spots from each contest get a seat in a grand event. And that once qualified, we can not get another qualifying spot.

Not picking on PO as an example, but he gets the opportunity to play 50% more games than US players (actually more because the first week of January caused all sorts of weirdness and we missed a game).

Last edited:
B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to imagine any US folks really have a chance with the structure of this contest. A possible solution might be that the winners or top 2 or 3 spots from each contest get a seat in a grand event. And that once qualified, we can not get another qualifying spot.

Not picking on PO as an example, but he gets the opportunity to play 50% more games than US players (actually more because the first week of January caused all sorts of weirdness and we missed a game).

I realise this but it's the same for all ROW players except Canadians. We thought the BCP buy ins would be running too when we set it up. That way everyone would have a fair shot. Not much can be done now I'm afraid dj. Will see if I can come up with something but it wouldn't really be fair to change the rules of the contest now.

vegasjj

vegasjj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not get very far today - so this really will not count.

Wonder how e1 else did...

Attachments

• Bodog-28.JPG
    Bodog-28.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 82
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Crap result for me today too :(
Was playing a tad tighter than usual, hoping to get some pts. but alas, my AQ was no match for 'AcesIntheBig's KQ (aipf.. r/c my shove).

Attachments

• 9th CC bodonk.jpg
    9th CC bodonk.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 84
O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When is this going to finish! I can't get my pokertracker licence until all the copies that CC are giving away have been won :(

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Buyin contest is over now peels. I just need to add the results from Bodonk and post the leaderboard. Will be done today.

Still need to choose the 2nd winner. That will be done by Thursday cos it's for the whole of January.

Last edited:
natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Didn't realize this was still ongoing. Here is a screenie from last nights Bovada game.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_41 Jan. 29 08.56.jpg
    ScreenHunter_41 Jan. 29 08.56.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 78
micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thx again CC
sad I missed a couple of those buyins...
congrats to the winner

vegasjj

vegasjj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am looking forward to see the updated scoreboard...I am hoping ...hoping...my fingers are crossed :)

sort of when you wait for the river card with the nut flush in the hand - but a pr on the board...

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The reason I haven't updated this is because I don't have access to the results of the Carbon game on Friday. I've emailed Carbon to try get them but haven't heard back from them. :( Gonna post the results without that game. If anybody by chance has a screenshot of the lobby for Carbon 25/1/13 it would be great if you could post it.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update:

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_51 Jan. 31 10.14.jpg
    ScreenHunter_51 Jan. 31 10.14.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 58
Lucothefish