Who taught you to play poker?

bmw1983kaz

bmw1983kaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyle Brunson, well his two books to be more to the point.

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The internet is full of info you need to study as much as posible and then adapt thouse infos to the tipe of person you are. Agresive, pasive, tight, loose. In the end you will be your real teacher by practice.

N

Neol0107

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I teach a friend, although I have been studying the intellipoker courses and some books, the most important and analyzed my hands

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My Great-Uncle taught me. I was raised by Great-Grand-Mother. Her son who was an alcoholic also lived there. He was in World War Two and never got adjusted to civilian life. Anyway we were dirt poor so he and I would play poker for match sticks some Saturday's nights. And there you go...

M

mikibjj

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Friend from Sydney came on summer vacation, he taught me TH poker. Since then i love the game, but didnt rly made much money.. Yet :);)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Learn most about poker from the interweb, training videos, forums, etc.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Started playing years ago with my buddies. We would get together for a game every second Friday night. We were BIGGGGG spenders. ha Ha Each of us brought $20 to play straight poker. Ended the evening with a meal and dessert at midnight. those were the days !!!

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My best friend, what happened very quickly is one of my first serious card games. Since then we are going and playing for a bottle of beer, our little tradition))

sunirico

sunirico

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Grandma taught me the hand rankings, we played 5 card stud with match sticks.

Had to teach myself poker.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
noone I juste play some times on facebook it was interesting for me,and I was into a game....

C

Cazador twd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I learned by watching videos and reading guides

G

Galka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I met a guy. He plays poker on the computer. His house is going to group of friends and they play poker. I liked it and I decided to learn from him.