What you need to win MTT

tulalukchuk

tulalukchuk

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My performance has improved since I started paying more attention to the other players and how they bet and react to bets. I realised the good players were watching me so now I pay attention to more than my cards an the board.
Just saying :)

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
patience you all need.. little luck.. lots of study.. and lots of exprience you need to win an mtt..

You know,my first time won 1st place was without any experience!!! So after this I should say: experience came during games, and winning is depend on how many stupid moves you made. More less this number, more big chances you have to be winner.

S

separatist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lets c
1. First you need a computer
2.eyes
3.Hand
4.brain (as practice shows not required)))
5.money on buy in
6.Bible

look like that's all...

tulalukchuk

tulalukchuk

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker orifice... agree with your synopsis. Nice word that!
Unpredictable players, I try to be one LOL. But I get beat by the unpredictable ones. Go all in with pocket Ac Ad and Ah on the flop and they beat me with a flush after going all in with 97s. Gotta love this game!

KenZZel

KenZZel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you need to immediately try to save the Bank, then play safe ... u need more luck..:)

E

erakdues

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
component 2, + skill + concentration for a long time, good luck.:deal:

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lets c
1. First you need a computer
2.eyes
3.Hand
4.brain (as practice shows not required)))
5.money on buy in
6.Bible

look like that's all...

ahahaha, Bible is perfect advice))) For those who believes. Believe in God hand in poker. Believe in six sense, not in skills and experience :eek:

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can lose even with pockets Aces,so obviously luck is also a contributing factors.Also you need to win at least 3-4 flips just to make to final table.

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First u need patience ,relax and play when u in good position on table

Bassaliga

Bassaliga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BogdanStark
Thank you that I lacked.
Help to understand, some players are often bluffing and have a dual stack, others often steal the pot. How to learn? :hmmmm:

E

evangelos_christodoulou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
patience, patience, patience and the things will eventually roll your way. Its good to choose tournaments with normal speed, and avoid hands with many oponents

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My advice on how to win tournaments..
pretty much ignore most of what is in this thread. Sorry but it's true.

What does it take to win?
Skill. acquired through experience & in-depth study.

... luck is also a helpful component (one needs to get lucky to win.. especially a large-field tourney). ie. I watch the SundayMillion yesterday & the player who placed in 2nd was clearly a very inexperienced player (a.k.a. donkey, fish, noob, clueless, etc. etc.). They had 40games played in total, mostly superturbo stuff, freerolls, etc. Probably the best thing they had going for them was their unpredictability ... from being basically clueless. BUT.... they're $137k richer this morning! What did it take for them to win (errr.. take '2nd') A LOT of LUCK

So what is the advice to win Sunday Million? Gods LUCK? I think it is rather difficult to get into the final table without any experience, how he keep a huge stack during 13 hours????

setatih

setatih

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In MTT luck plays a minor role. After 1M hands you know which cards may bear away. Experience..

E

Eduardo Paez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in a mtt tournament you have many variables, you need pacience,intelligence, calmly consider and time because the tournament lasts between 6 or 12 hours on average, in this time you was found with a fish players and pro, you need differentiate and namely treat, there is a point in the tournament where you can wake up and lose control so you must have patience,many times you'll have to fold hands with some potential but you must remember that it is a long tournament and you can not lose your head with one hand, this may mean your head in the tournament, use the breaks to rest and drink for fatigue not charge you at the end of the tournament and can get most out your hands with potential

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in a mtt tournament you have many variables, you need pacience,intelligence, calmly consider and time because the tournament lasts between 6 or 12 hours on average, in this time you was found with a fish players and pro, you need differentiate and namely treat, there is a point in the tournament where you can wake up and lose control so you must have patience,many times you'll have to fold hands with some potential but you must remember that it is a long tournament and you can not lose your head with one hand, this may mean your head in the tournament, use the breaks to rest and drink for fatigue not charge you at the end of the tournament and can get most out your hands with potential

To paraphrase what you wrote - we should play by the situation.

Gipsyteam87

Gipsyteam87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like your post Bogdan! I'm just playing like you and I made a few final tables this weak. Congrats!

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, I started at pokerstars with 0.03$ cents this month and now I have 7.22$. I made IT without bankroll!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Just sit one time at the cash table and leave all your BANKROLL to players who made deposits)))))))

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My advice is stay focused and download jivaroo ;)

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In general, I agree with everything. I am sure that without luck in the long run in poker can not. There is no universal recipe for which you will always achieve success. I do not support a permanent tight game. At the primary and secondary stages I play tight. And then I begin to act versatile. Do not ever give out strong hands. And if at a later stage for a long time to wait for a strong hand, then you will eat the BB. It is necessary to constantly monitor the size of your stack. And that choose the hand with which you play. Do not allow to stack was very small. Otherwise have to rely on luck in a few hands.

ovsleka

ovsleka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bogdan thanks for the good and helpful advice-really exposure is very lacking and the emotions are often hard to cope and what about the insults in chat-just don't take them in consideration

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bogdan thanks for the good and helpful advice-really exposure is very lacking and the emotions are often hard to cope and what about the insults in chat-just don't take them in consideration

Be sure, emotion is very hard hold thing. If you learned how to cope emotions you could win any tournaments. Even so, keeping work on how lose right MTT, can be very useful.
As for me I have one thing, that help me have a deal with stupid Crashed from the fishes.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
luck and strategy

Better change sequence of this values. Strategy and luck.
Even if you will use special haтd range (it could be called STRATEGY) you could be able to win. However basing only on the luck you couldn't win ANY prizes in MTT

M

mwlucian

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with all of your points.....it helps to win some coin flips too.