What upset you the most when playing a tournament?

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
c. Bubble Boy. The second I bust 3-4 hands come to mind that I should not have played and cost me a chance at redeeming my buy in.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
f

most of times .i hate bad beats...they are really nervous.i also hate when i got KK and opponent has AA ...i cant avoid all in pre flop .Last but not least a strange situation is when you got A K and opponent beats you with A 10 9

MasterTur

MasterTur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
c.Unfortunate enough to become the 'Bubble Boy' after hours of playing.

I think his is the worst!

jre1106

jre1106

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bubbling is tough but all are bad. Especially if you feel you played everything right.

R

rick tarr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when u get down to the bubble and everyone with low chips is letting the timer run waiting for someone to get knocked out grrrrrr

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
def a and c for me they both get me pissed and have both happened to a point where i can recall both happening

joker131

joker131

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
don't get taken out early. if you know your going to play for 3 or 4 hours. tossing your stack in with high pairs is not good. make sure u make your hand before tossing the stack

joker131

joker131

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
being the bubble boy for 1% of the pay out is not crippling to your bank roll. getting stressed is not good foreget and move on

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
slow rolling and anoying players......

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its A and B for me
But one thing that upset me more is when I have pokets pair 2 2, 88 etc and nothing appear on the flop
And also one more thing long procedure of late registration

debriz

debriz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a.Getting knocked out first hand AA vs KK.
Especially when you had short-stacked bubble time, no reason not to push AA or KK preflop even at the best situation or position, or heads-up and still lost and the worst is you lost on the river! boom! 1 card change everything..

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
f

Hi all,i got upset when i loose AA from small cards like 7 8 ....65 ...also i hate when i got bluffed like 4 colours ...(45 q k of spades ,and i got no spade )last but not least when i finished out of prize money ...even i was close (yesterday i lost 16 and payment was at 15 ,really annoying )Good luck for all

MalliThess

MalliThess

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players who comment each single hand and if I have to sit out because of unexpected circumstances

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When getting bad cards for a long time and from 50 hands i get AA and i will lose all-in vs 65o

J

JPainTrainSicko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I had to choose one of the answers it would be c, that is just not a fun spot to be in. Making up my own answer it is 100% when I don't trust my instincts and either make a bad play or don't make a move I should. I've gotten much better at letting it go, learning from the mistake and playing in the moment but I still have to consciously real myself in sometimes.

R

Ray Paradise

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
dumb ollin going players at each hand

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i know that should fold instead playing but still play and loose..

M

maminom

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hum

the b. will upset me the most.

P

Predatorkc

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A mix of being the bubble and being dealt crappy cards all the tournament ,for sure. That makes you think that you are the unluckiest guy on Earth and want to quit poker lol

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got one live that isn't in the above list.

A player taking a long time each and every hand trying to decide whether or not he wants to play his cards preflop, even when he is first to act! Probably more funny than upsetting, but then it became old real quick. lololol.

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bad beats, the river card, you can mention anything

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not making hero calls (or bluff river rrai) vs. fish like naruto_miu (Abdi) aka PeterPan on Party when you KNOW they're f.o.s. bluffing... most likely turning a pp hand that has showdown value into a bluff... or some A-rag b.s. called OOP in a terrible spot due to situation, effective stack sizes, table dynamics, etc. etc. but you don't pull the trigger.
I mean you KNOW what they're doing just doesn't f'n make sense (you're going through it in your mind thinking... 'WTF? pfff.. no f'n way. I KNOW it!... but??") and the CAPTAIN shows you his b.s. AND you were right... he did actually make a ridiculously bad preflop call OOP in SB when you 3-bet some splashy lagtard who's open-raising every single time in HiJack & Cutoff (even though there's two re-shove stacks to their left & the fool is raise/folding repeatedly while getting better than 2to1 but is only smart enough to know "I should be raising to steal in late position cuz it says so where I reads it somewherezsss" but they didn't read the part about looking at the full situation, including stack sizes on players to their left still to act & calculating whether or not they'll be calling off to their shoves.
Yah.. so anyways, You see that sure enough, Mr. Reckless Fktard has flatted a 3bet A-rag b.s. hand OOP & you KNOW he's thinking ahead about as far ahead as his next breath (or his next 'button click'... because he has this uncontrollable thing with his finger... it just snap-clicks the buttons (only raise or call.. never fold .. obv.) and then the actual thought comes in after... while he exhales. "Oh.. yah. Hmm.. now what? Gosh... I didn't THINK about that part!"
And.. you fold to the fk'r. And then he says "You were right!" And he shows you 4th pair with his garbage A7o

Yah.... that ^ is about it I guess.

T

teofilo leandro ynca

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
And serious answer B because both have suffered to reach the final table to eliminate me at 9 place that hurts me a lot and last but will do aai is poker

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That successful bluff got you tilted, huh?

Though, you got to give them credit for turning a hand with no showdown value into a bluff. Maybe it was a good read, maybe they just like to be a reckless sometimes. Maybe a bit of both.

With that said, some of the stuff you said are way out of line and you have to understand that no one has to play like you or how you want them to/think they should. Nor is every player at your skill level or as knowledgeable. And not every player plays with the same intent or reasons you do.

So, to complain about a player that did something that you wouldn't do is just stupid and pointless.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not making hero calls (or bluff river rrai) vs. fish like naruto_miu (Abdi) aka PeterPan on Party when you KNOW they're f.o.s. bluffing... most likely turning a pp hand that has showdown value into a bluff... or some A-rag b.s. called OOP in a terrible spot due to situation, effective stack sizes, table dynamics, etc. etc. but you don't pull the trigger.
I mean you KNOW what they're doing just doesn't f'n make sense (you're going through it in your mind thinking... 'WTF? pfff.. no f'n way. I KNOW it!... but??") and the CAPTAIN shows you his b.s. AND you were right... he did actually make a ridiculously bad preflop call OOP in SB when you 3-bet some splashy lagtard who's open-raising every single time in HiJack & Cutoff (even though there's two re-shove stacks to their left & the fool is raise/folding repeatedly while getting better than 2to1 but is only smart enough to know "I should be raising to steal in late position cuz it says so where I reads it somewherezsss" but they didn't read the part about looking at the full situation, including stack sizes on players to their left still to act & calculating whether or not they'll be calling off to their shoves.
Yah.. so anyways, You see that sure enough, Mr. Reckless Fktard has flatted a 3bet A-rag b.s. hand OOP & you KNOW he's thinking ahead about as far ahead as his next breath (or his next 'button click'... because he has this uncontrollable thing with his finger... it just snap-clicks the buttons (only raise or call.. never fold .. obv.) and then the actual thought comes in after... while he exhales. "Oh.. yah. Hmm.. now what? Gosh... I didn't THINK about that part!"
And.. you fold to the fk'r. And then he says "You were right!" And he shows you 4th pair with his garbage A7o

This Is the reason, why KJo Is da Nutz vs you:) or that time with QJs at Full Tilt, oh that was dirty:p :eek: