What poker tournament would you like to win sometime in your life?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think for most people winning the wsop main event would be the dream. For me I dont care what tournament it is. My goal is to just win one of them. A circuit ring, bracelet or trophy. I just one time in my life would like to be the guy smiling at the final table with all the chips and winning hand having my picture takes for the world to see,

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just want to get into the top 3 at the poker tournament in Las Vegas WSOP.
But I also understand that I will only win it with a lot of luck.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I really want to play in the final of the Sunday Million tournament !!!

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now I can only really dream about winning the 1000$ cardschat tournament. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be competing in ever bigger ones, I certainly hope so!

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Tampa has an $80 buying tournament. One day, I would love to give it a try.. Good question.

T

tonymin562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've won 4 figure sums in live and online. Next goal is to win a tournament live or online with a 5 figure sum.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My big dream is to win a WSOP tournament. I want to have one of those bracelets in my room!
Awesome :)

I don't have any specific tournaments I dream to win or really work hard towards winning specifically. I just play my game for every poker event I'm in.

Like many in this thread, the WSOP Main Event is the ultimate poker event (at least in prestige and recognizability), so I guess that would be my selection too. I'm nowhere even near entering it once though. Maybe one day, but if ever, then certainly no time soon :D

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
My big dream is to win a WSOP tournament. I want to have one of those bracelets in my room!

the tournerments that i would like to win are wsop scoop and wcoop the main events, i have dreamt of taking these tournerments down, and in some point in my life i feel its a need to win some of them

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I think the dream of every person playing poker, including me is to win the WSOP and pick up a bracelet or ring! Of course, it's good to win a lot of money, but I think over time when there is money, professional players have other goals, such as winning a prestigious trophy, because poker is first of all a competitive game, just like in boxing and other sports everyone wants a trophy and get into history! But this is personally my opinion and everyone has different priorities of course! I wish everyone good luck at the tables and of course win the tournament that you dream of! By the way, dream more, it's useful!

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The pokerstars Sunday Million is the one I am planning to win. Whats nice about it is you can fall short of your goal and still be rewarded substantially. For it to mean anything as far as respect in the poker world goes you have to win this tournament twice.

I have been holding on to 5 accumulated entry tickets won from satellites for almost a year. Although I have played it maybe a dozen times and cashed 5 of them there are aspects of my game that I am still working on and need to bring up to a certain level prior to firing off these bullets.

I will know when I am ready and that day I hope luck is on my side and I win my flips. I have to be more lucky than good to win it, but playing well will likely make a difference at a key point in the tournament where preparation meets opportunity.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday, a million in fact, even getting into a huge tournament from a satellite or freeroll and taking a high place there would be a huge achievement for me

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunday Million, of course, but only a bubble rush was won in 0.55)

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
WSOP Main Event or WCOOP.
Either one. Failing that, any online tournament.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At some point in life, when you play poker and you don't see the downside but see it as a sport where one's own ability still counts, it is possible to understand that you dream of winning a WSOP, having a handle, but in the end only practice and effort will get you there.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. An $80 MTT at Hard Rock, Tampa, would be awesome. I have had my eye on that for sometime. Just have to find my guts to do it.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
sunday million, any wcoop or scoop or pp millions event will suffice as well :)

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play EPT soschi I haven’t played any professional poker live and I think it would be a cool experience I think poker in life is very different from playing online it would be fun to try

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Big tournaments

For me i would like to take part at the SUNDAY MILLION tournament and to be at the playable places and maybe win it

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

Sunday Storm and also the Sunday Millon