What poker tournament would you like to win sometime in your life?

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I think posting in this thread brought me luck haha I won the CC 300 at 888 yesterday, and then won my pl omaha tournament there (1/275) a few minutes later :D:cool::D

*rubs all over this thread for more luck*

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to win the Sunday Million 16th anniversary that is coming in 28 more days at poker stars. The first place is usuallu more than a million US dollars. Can you imagine? It will be the prize of a lifetime, good luck to all who will participate in this tournament, I believe it is a good investment for the prize. Regards.

Last edited:
spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I was already close to nailing the sunday million 215 buy in... soon with more patience and playing this tournament more often we will be in the heads.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice to win any tournament, big or small. Shows you played a good game. You cannot beat yourself up too much when you get over the winning line.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i would like to win any tournament, live and online. But of course there are some tournaments, which are very meaningful, both in terms of money and prestige. So a win at the WCOOP, SCOOP, EPT, WPT and wsop is a dream of mine. And at the WSOP I dream about winning the 50k Poker Players Championship or any 10k event in any game. That is a real dream.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to win the Anniversary tournament on pokerstars. I play the satelites to qualify because the buy-in is too expensive for me.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ahh I would like to win the Sunday Storn for sure or among the top 3 it would be memorable forever in my life.:)

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me any tournament is good and I would like to play one one day, I have never played a live tournament and I would like to one day have that experience and be able to live to the fullest, and demonstrate all the skills that I have achieved playing alone and purely online , I carry all this because of the covid that has not kept me in an anxiety and quarantine for a long time, I hope you are lucky and you can play a wsoop but for me personally any live tournament, even if it is for a few people, would be an experience tremendous.

R

raffyffy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The one with the biggest prize money :D
Also I'd like to actually play in a live tournament as it is something I've never done!

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
any of the major tournaments in the European poker series will be enough for me to say that I am a professional:deal::D

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it would be fun to win the WSOP Colossus or Millionaire Maker. A WPT Diamond at the Bellagio would be sweet. I think I would consider any 5 figure win amazing.

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I had to choose just one - The one drop ;)

Online-wise - taking a SCOOP event would be awesome or the upcoming Sunday Million tournament coming up - will probably be over 7figures for first and who doesnt dream of a win like that ;)

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to win Sunday million for $11 or some WSOP)

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
main event Sunday million anniversary

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
anniversary SUNDAY MILLION))))))

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I'm not picky. All which promise money and exposure to the unwashed masses.

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WSOP Main event all the day, got dream big, then dream with the biggest there is...