What do you do when waiting for a tournament to start?

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, the All CardsChat Community! As for me, I'm often get some sleep before tournament(s),
after this I'm eat, that charge my brains a good food energy, and in end at once before tournament(s)
about 5 minutes relax... That's all! Something like that, with the different variants...:rolleyes::cool::)

Nirametal

Nirametal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Speaking about me than i'm play PC games, watch poker game in youtube or read good book. Recent times study poker strategies in CC and learn English at the same time.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look at the seconds until the tournament starts because I'm really looking forward to playing poker.

pendulabgd

pendulabgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before when I had nice stack I simply played cash game 0.01/0.02c but now when I'm short I watch something on the YouTube, lastly I watch CC guide "how to become a winning poker player in a 30 days" course and I really recommend it to everyone if you didn't watch it go start to watch, no matter who you are and what you know, this course must teach you something that you didn't know. :icon_bigs

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching the review of same EPT tournys on Utube, it relaxes me and makes game mood.

meser09

meser09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This sport means many patience, so no problem...

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am disassembling distributions from the last session to make fewer mistakes.

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before tournaments and during tournaments, I watch on YouTube various poker tournaments, EPT, PSA.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Usually I like to brew a Coffee and get some nibbles ready for the game so if I start running bad I can sit back and Relax for a while.

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey! I try not to play until the tournament time arrives, I try to distract myself with other things, for example the cell phone. But if I was already playing, I go into microlimits and play some hands

F

fourroses

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello
before a tournement I try to sleep a bit ,then I drink coffe or coca cola and then I hope to get good cards

C

cristhian017

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch television or play on my cell phone​

geitenkamper

geitenkamper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you do when your waiting to play a tournament?? Do you coach yourself, maybe play some warm ups...

Preparing myself for a long day of poker:
- clean up the kitchen
- make food, for the microwave
- eat some

No, i never warm up.
The big tournaments (over $109), i like to play without more tables open.

When i have to wait, ill restart my computer, clean the ashtree, my desk and ready i am to play poker ! :icon_joke

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, this is very relative. It depends on the time left for the tournament to start. Can watch a movie, youtube, play micro limits, enter a Sit Go ... it all depends on how much time I have ....

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tend to have a bite to eat, take care of any errands, and have a vape :)

C

chattydb4567

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prep for start of tournament

I believe you wanna get focused on how your best path will be to money and from there make realistic play jumps in head

G

Gelidmind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I either use the bathroom, get something to eat/drink, or get in a quick game of chess. It all depends, but a lot of the time it's all of them depending on how deep I run in the tournament.

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually watch streamers or read stuff about poker or just sit around and wait.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch replays of the Sunday million.

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If is going to be a long tourney have everything near, water snakes and feed the dog or cat.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes while waiting for a tournament to start I will get anxious and whisper to myself 'come on already' and I also get a nervous tick.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch funny videos and listen music. I always prepare myself to be in a good mode. Chill a lot.