What do you do with the push every hand guy?

MARCANE

MARCANE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes theres nothing you can do
I just ran into one pushing pushing pushing, obviously not taking the game seriously
I get aces he has 94c
94 on flop, board doesn't pair to help me out
out with aa vs 94
isn't that gross ?[/quot

Don't feel like the lone stranger, K, K has been my personal nemesis for years now. Mostly live poker, I have been crushed by power hands like what you described, worst one was 2, 4 os, just like you said. I adjust strategy and technique but K, K makes me cringe, lol. Won't fold them preflop ever of course, just take my spankings, lol nature of the beast thing. :puke::puke:

D

Dj_rushady

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait for the donk punch

I agree with the waiting stragety and playing when tour good and see as many free or cheap flops you can even with garbage and catch him at his own game he learn quickly

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
very often on the flop, some call allin without having anything in their hands and then they win 2 pairs or a set
:( oh, what a shame

V

volare85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is not hard I always like to meet that player on the table juste wait and they are good for double up your steak.....

V

vashsv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We've all seen this guy in the freerolls and low $ tournaments. He's the one pushing all-in 95% of his hands and somehow is high stack on the table. How do you combat this guy without getting wiped out by his unbelievable dumb luck?

Yes we all know that guy. I usually call them off with good hands 88+ A10+ KQ, KJ. I call with premiums in any possition. With good hands I call in SB,BB to avoid runing in to a moster behind me. Majority of the time I am ahead and thats what you want to get it in ahead. But I think about in the following terms: if I have a crap hand I would not have played it anyway, If I have a premium the player does all the work of geting it in pre for me. For other hands I do as I said above will call sometimes in BB or SB.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We sit and endure, we sit and endure, we sit and endure, and once we sit and endure)))

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well we sit and endure the pressure , and if a good hand comes play for it and call . But most of the times i am the one that is pushing in every hand.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
We've all seen these guys they are out there and I've tried being patience,going right at him with what some would call a strong hand and still he wins:mad: ,after i get over that:help: it always seems that it takes more than one person to deal with this guy because of his stake size not his hand strength or his dumb luck, in any case these guys do drive me over the edge some days :mad:

The Riff_Raff :cool:

Bleeis

Bleeis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on my bb, but I usually shove 22+ KQs, JTs, QJs, AQs, AKs AKo

S

Snowman8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit back and wait till you have a premium hand. Good luck

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
theres a whole book addressed to this questions and i know in fact a pretty much ways to combat a guy like this, however bear in mind he is ..how can i say...the algorithm preferate player vs the rest of the table. it was proved when u start double ur chips beside ur opponents the ai algorithm sees you as a collector and you got pretty much chances to wipe all the table if u keep the same patern of playing but its almost impossible to do that.

for an example there was a guy few weeks ago on sunday million the biggest one until nowdays on Ps, this guy did this technique that i telling you and maybe some of you will dont believe me but i remember very good he was stacked 5 m chips by the time the 2nd place and the rest of pluton had like 600k chips. he was demolished after some guys asked for an administrator who caught him with bot haha so yea for human mind is kinda impossile to aply this strategy but its is working. russian players know best or should i call it russian bots ))))

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
We've all seen this guy in the freerolls and low $ tournaments. He's the one pushing all-in 95% of his hands and somehow is high stack on the table. How do you combat this guy without getting wiped out by his unbelievable dumb luck?
Call with kk and watch his q6 knock me out turn and river

Normally I just let them donk themselves out, They forget that an early lead means zero
In tournaments..

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands