What better game style to win tournaments?

• Thread starter Divino_trindade
  • Start date
B

BrazilBrazil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is difficult to say that there is a formula to win tournaments, if there is no one would lose, there are some basic rules that we should follow, but it depends a lot on other players, the best way to learn is to watch videos of professional players, even they have differences.

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
You know, in poker there are a lot of factors that we have to consider, but I would say that if you want to win a poker tournament the best strategy is to adapt to the table, if the table is tight try to play loose and vice versa.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to add, that even a broken clock shows good time twice a day.
If you play consistently you should generally win (1/number of players) times on average.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion its depends of the tournament and the stage of the tournament. Sometimes you must be more aggressive and sometimes you must be more tight 🙂

Sorry for my english 😬

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I think, eventually the all decides Luck! Therefore, by my opinion, the Best Style of Game to win any tournament
this is when Luck on Your side! Nothing more, and nothing less!

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think the better style for the tournament is an aggressive style generally. Of course this depends from many factors. The more fast is the structure of the tournament the more aggressive you must be.

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When is the best game style to win tournaments?
This is no longer funny, almost every day a similar topic is created, I just wrote an answer in a similar topic in this section. Just there is that the question is a little indirectly asked.
Maybe it's time to ban such topics as a manifestation of spam?
It's like asking how to make a million and waiting for serious answers to immediately take action.

ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In tournament poker "Nothing is Set in Stone." Everything is adaptation, since you cannot play a slow tournament equal to one turn or hyperturbo.

To win a tournament you have to be profitable at the table and with the players you have. You have to adapt to the villains, if they are Rocks steal them more and if they are manic wait for good hands and catch them.

Patience is also very essential to wait for the right moment to win chips and reach the final table.

In poker there are several types of players and when you sit at the table you must identify the players to have some control and take advantage.

It is for these reasons, that this game is not a simple card game, there are many variables and concepts behind it that aspiring to be a winning player must study a lot. (y)

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
To win tournaments you need many.... Sure you could religiously play a specific way and last a long time, but to win and/or go deep consistently you need many faces. Being able to adapt-evolve is the most important attribute in a player, a skill that makes a talent and the consistency that marks a successful player....

Top 10 Games