What better game style to win tournaments?

• Thread starter Divino_trindade
  • Start date
Divino_trindade

Divino_trindade

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
My style is always balanced, aggressive at the start of the tournaments and after patience in my hands. But at the final table I am more patient.
It's always good to learn new strategies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that it is impossible to answer this question unambiguously, since a lot depends not only on you, but also on the players at the table, and there are several stages in the tournament and each stage is played with different intensity, taking into account the aggressiveness of the players at the table !!! But in any case, you need to try to play aggressively !!!

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For me, the best style is to get rid of all the negative situations that the game faces.
For example, that good cards do not come to you and you have to enter disposable hands to see what you can steal in chips.
For example, if good cards come to you, be aggressive and be sure that this will be your big hand.
And have no mercy on anyone, to have a reference that the MTT is a competition and we all want to achieve the primary objective that is the ITM, the 2nd objective is the final table, and the 3rd objective is to achieve the highest prize including the highest prize of all the 1st place.
In the forum there are many friends, not in the MTT, they are all villains.
greetings friend:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

A

AntoniodeLima0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
When is the best game style to win
When is the best game style to win tournaments?
Analyze your opponents' plays carefully, always be decisive when entering a hand, show that you are not intimidated, try to make your opponent uncomfortable when playing against you, impose respect with intelligent plays where you are well

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best way is tight aggressive. Of course this can change, specially if you are chip leader than you can play more aggressively.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Police strategy is never as good as military one in poker so yeah ...

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
patience,patience,patience and more patience

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tight and aggressive always works, but it's boring as hell.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I play for real money, I'm patient and rarely aggressive, only when I have premium pairs, freerolls sometimes I make crazy moves and end up being excessively aggressive and unnecessary

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tight-aggressive, although we can sometimes benefit from being a little more passive.
Of course, you will eventually see one or another recreational player limping with aces and etc... But nothing that discourages you from seeing the other playing poorly and winning.

Other than that, hand selection and position play pretty much wins for you!

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
it's better to play aggressively, it's not clear when you have premium hands. If you play tight, when you raise your bet or go all-in, everyone will be discarded.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
More aggression i think. But u must understand ranges opponent and postflop. U cant bluff with any two cards 3 barrels without blockers and eqvity

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aggressive but calm style means waiting is dominant and strong

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend!
I don't think there is an ideal style. You just have to choose to adapt your game to your opponents at the table and to the tournament stage.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Don't you know from brazil: D aggressive style and bluff are the best way to win the style of Kazakhstanis and Brazilians are the same

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I usually play aggressive, once I play a hand I usually play it aggressively but I always try to adapt to the table

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hard to say about style when you play online poker with computer "help" especialy on "river". :LOL: I think the best style is to compete the opponent with less chips than you have.

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You offer too difficult a task from the start, this is probably not the right way of thinking, especially if you are a beginner. First you need to learn how to go in the tournament as far as possible. Put luck and aggressive actions aside...
It is really difficult to give effective advice, is it necessary for the one who gives advice?...

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am convinced that in general, the best style is the style that suits you, according to your character and temperament. What impresses me the most is the patient and disciplined style of play.

Top 10 Games