Very Loose Home Game.

Z

Zipptydoodah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I play in a $30 Buy in with rebuys, loose home game, with a full table. How much should I raise preflop ( Early in the game) with AA knowing that 5 or 6 will want to see the flop? Do I limp knowing that if I flop an A I will probably double or triple up or take a chance with a raising and getting 1/2 the table seeing the flop? ( the following would be typical: If I go all in - all will fold, a 10 - 15 BB preflop bet with still get 4-5 callers, limping will get 6 callers.)

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
If you have that many to see the flop, go all-in to discourage them.
3 or 4 seeing the flop cripples the value of AA. Someone may have a hand and call you.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Under no circumstances should you enter a limp with AA. Either 4BB raise or all-in.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I like the sound of this game... not sure about you but when I have Aces I kinda don't want to have everyone fold..... clearly anything but all in is getting action according to your post so for the love of poker do not go all in...😎👍

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I would raise more depending on how many limpers you already have, If you're in EP make a small raise and hope you get re raised. If this isn't likely then raise bigger. But if yu already have 5 limpers ahead of you, the go big, as big as you think you can, 20-25 BBs maybe

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play in a $30 Buy in with rebuys, loose home game, with a full table. How much should I raise preflop ( Early in the game) with AA knowing that 5 or 6 will want to see the flop? Do I limp knowing that if I flop an A I will probably double or triple up or take a chance with a raising and getting 1/2 the table seeing the flop? ( the following would be typical: If I go all in - all will fold, a 10 - 15 BB preflop bet with still get 4-5 callers, limping will get 6 callers.)
I would keep making adjustments until I found the correct number 20-25bb etc or Make a smaller preflop raise like 5bb knowing you will be called and then play the same strat as we would if we limped. Why raise and not limp? post flop we are crushing them long term if they keep calling draws without the correct odds.

:unsure::geek:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you have a lot of players who want to see the flop, just bet higher than usual so that there are fewer players who want to play with you, although 2 players don't let more players come in, play with you, it'll be harder to win, bet more and we'll understand the middle of betting to have fewer players and see where the best solution will be

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games