mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I also find the distribution a little unfair for the time that a player stays in the tournament, so many hours for such a little prize, once I played a micro tournament and the distribution was very, very bad in my opinion

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think paying out the top 10% is appropriate. It is a decent balance between paying out the people who perform well and encouraging enough people to cash to take a shot.

For those that argue that they only make double the buying or less if they cash just inside the money, if you pay less spots with the same number of players, you would have played almost as long ( we know there is a clog at the bubble) and made nothing.

boomboxcafe23

boomboxcafe23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tourney prizes are definitley questionable but ususally fair, just depends on Tournament size and structure as well as buy-in. If you don't like the payout structure check into other tournaments that you might like more and that feel better playing to your unique style.

P

PokerDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can always play 1 or 3 table SNG's if you would like bigger prizes.

OR, you can just play heads-up and almost double your money after every battle/hand ;)

It's all up to you.

Isn't freedom wonderful?