Spin&Go's

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best ways to lose your money and lose your bank simply.

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often play. A very ambiguous game. RNG in this game is well spun. Once I lost 17 games in a row after a good win at a rate of $ 60. I usually play 25 cents each and after 4 losses I move to a higher stake. That day I lost 7 games for $ 100. In the 8th game I was lucky, 600 dollars fell out and I won this game. I have been watching players for $ 500 and $ 1,000 for a long time; these are the same regular players and the players are not very good. Even knowing it is afraid to play at such rates.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Won $600 but devastated.
Aces lose to 2 pair then lose huge flip with pair v 2 overcards.:eek:
June week 2

Week 1 task 1

Week 2 task 1

Week 1 task 3

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I think that before playing Spin & go on a regularly you have to know the probabilities that this kind of game gives to each player, in this way you will be able to know if it is profitable or not to play them and not waste your time.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All in on flop
Making $500 in 7 minutes big multiplier hunting today.:)
June week 2

Week 1 task 1

X MaCs X

X MaCs X

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For reals!

The main issue I have been having with those dang spin n go's is the fact that when I play 1's and 3's I get big multipliers, but got forbid I get a multiplier at 15 or 30, It makes me tilt so much I end up burning a whole in my pocket.

P

Pete Ski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy spin n gos but with the hyper structure you either have to get lucky or catch some cards. I have hit a couple of 50-100x buy in which can be a great boost to the bankroll

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i stopped play spin and go's because i think that there is too much variance involved and also the stack size are not very deep also.

One more thing is that nobody knows if the pokerstars's official numbers for prize odds is really true or not.

wontmilion

wontmilion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Won $600 but devastated.
Aces lose to 2 pair then lose huge flip with pair v 2 overcards.:eek:

F my life! Rough one, dude! But for sure more great multipliers to come in futute. I'm also chasing a million in 5 euro games this days:)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wheel time to quit $600 profit for day.:)
Cardschat

June week 2

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
a way to make money really fast but at the same time to lose even more faster , i banned the spins games on my account and since that my bankroll is doing well ^^

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a way to make money really fast but at the same time to lose even more faster , i banned the spins games on my account and since that my bankroll is doing well ^^
Yes losing all tournaments and sit and gos today, spin saved the day withdraw $500 registered for milly then hit exclude grinding ACR and betonline freeerolls now.
You got to quit ahead variance insane.:)
Chasing those $7200 and higher spins hopefully one day never know.
June week 2

Last edited:
weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
Yes losing all tournaments and sit and gos today spin saved the day withdraw $500 registered for milly then hit exclude grinding ACR and betonline freeerolls now.
You got to quit ahead variance insane.:)
View attachment 235633
that's why i banned it ^^ because when i lose tournaments and get tilted i go for spins that i cant afford to make my day profitable , being blindled i only see the option when i win ^^ but most of the time i lose ( but when tilted i only remember the times i hit good prizes and won XD )
spins are a great source of money for those who have a really good self control , sadly thats not me , i am glad it works out for you , smart move there , i am still foolish i banned the game for 3 months XD

pretorijan

pretorijan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that's why i banned it ^^ because when i lose tournaments and get tilted i go for spins that i cant afford to make my day profitable , being blindled i only see the option when i win ^^ but most of the time i lose ( but when tilted i only remember the times i hit good prizes and won XD )
spins are a great source of money for those who have a really good self control , sadly thats not me , i am glad it works out for you , smart move there , i am still foolish i banned the game for 3 months XD[/QU

right now you got me interested to try a run and micro spins,so let see what will happen for 10 bucks.

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is To much of luck at the right momen in the spin and got i prefer To play tournament and take my time To catch the Lucky rush and learn About my opponant.!!

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think winning a 3 handed game takes much more skill than many of you would think. It's also generally good practice for final table situations. I'm personally at over a 50% win rate in micro spins to this point, for me it's the ACR version as I'm a US player. I think many people don't know how to play with mediocre/bad starting cards and struggle in these situations.