wontmilion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

Nice win rates there well done:)
Thank you sir!
Pretty low stakes and weak opposition though and distance is also not so big.
How is it going in high-stakes world? Games should be really tough I guess.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you sir!
Pretty low stakes and weak opposition though and distance is also not so big.
How is it going in high-stakes world? Games should be really tough I guess.
It is like wrestling a bear at times lol at 100 level when look at beats if get ahead quit, easy to run decent bankroll off cliff if not carefull
just played two games today take $400 profit am finished for the day the first spin wtf the call here Q3 calls preflop jam and wins blinds low 20 and 40 500 chip jam.:)
Second spin n go called shortstack jam preflop will take it leaving it alone today sense more bad juju after Q3 lol.:)
June week 2

Week 1 task 1

Last edited:
wontmilion

wontmilion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It is like wrestling a bear at times lol at 100 level when look at beats if get ahead quit, easy to run decent bankroll off cliff if not carefull
just played two games today take $400 profit am finished for the day the first spin wtf the call here Q3 calls preflop jam and wins blinds low 20 and 40 500 chip jam.:)
Second spin n go called shortstack jam preflop will take it leaving it alone today sense more bad juju after Q3 lol.:)
View attachment 226145

View attachment 226147
So true about wrestling a bear:D:D
And true not only for 100s, I have 20+ tournaments without in the money finishes in a row and I'm pretty sure that's not a limit:D
Not to speak about moments when you hit a big multiplier and lose it.
At the same time taking it down is a damn good feeling - I have won one 100x and one 50x all time.

wontmilion

wontmilion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

In this game you need to have nerves of steel and a good bankroll! Or as a form of entertainment quite descend.
Yeap, players who takes it seriously usually have 200-300 buy-ins roll for those games, though 100-150 buy-ins is also very reasonable if you play lower stakes with nice chip/game and willing to move down if need to.

rafa77777

rafa77777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the most unpredictable forms of the game ..

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't usually play spin&go's, yesterday got 1$ ticket from school pass tournament and played only for 2$ prize pool. Opponent got really lucky and I lost. I've played some 0.25$ spin&go's, biggest prize pool was only 1$

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, my experience with the spin & go is not the best since the type of game must be very aggressive, I mean with this that the range of hands to play must necessarily be very wide also does not have the same stages of an MTT or Sit and Go here is the beginning and end and leaving aside this, the prize is not the best, it can be entertaining to play but it is not profitable, this is my opinion about the spin & go

wontmilion

wontmilion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the most unpredictable forms of the game ..
For sure, but a lot really depends on winrates... if you can archive 100 chips per tournamet (it's 100% doable at micro/low stakes games), variance are no gonna be so cruel anymore.
And shallow stacks pot-limit omaha, turbo/hyper-turbo mtts, hyper-turbo sngs I guess have huge variance aswell.
Skill kills variance;):D:D:D:D

wontmilion

wontmilion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, my experience with the spin & go is not the best since the type of game must be very aggressive, I mean with this that the range of hands to play must necessarily be very wide also does not have the same stages of an MTT or Sit and Go here is the beginning and end and leaving aside this, the prize is not the best, it can be entertaining to play but it is not profitable, this is my opinion about the spin & go
Come on, man. I have posted my recent graph higher for more than 3K games, spins can be really profitable its all just depends on a couple of factors: your skill, your stress resistance and consistancy. GL at the tables!;)

wontmilion

wontmilion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sadly I don't have screenshots of my bigger hits at spin and go tables, but this one is pretty fun too. Dream scenario. Limped Aces vs aggressive opponent and he shoved... feels soooo good:D
managed to hold by the way, he had A2o.:D

Attachments

• 25x.jpg
    25x.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 34
greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on, man. I have posted my recent graph higher for more than 3K games, spins can be really profitable its all just depends on a couple of factors: your skill, your stress resistance and consistancy. GL at the tables!;)
when I say that it is not profitable is that you usually play for twice (1 $ to win 2 $, 5 to win 10) is more profitable from my point of view a sit of 6 players, turbo if you like the fast games at least you have a better prize to look for. This I say with all respect is just the way I think I respect all opinions greetings

wontmilion

wontmilion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I say that it is not profitable is that you usually play for twice (1 $ to win 2 $, 5 to win 10) is more profitable from my point of view a sit of 6 players, turbo if you like the fast games at least you have a better prize to look for. This I say with all respect is just the way I think I respect all opinions greetings

No problem buddy!;) However numbers dont lie, you easily can google forums with insanely good result from spins regulars, also there are a lot of spin and go shools out there, I doubt a lot that high-stakes smart players would care enough to run this companies if spin and go were unbeateble or even not very profitable.
No hard feelings though, gl!;)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sadly I don't have screenshots of my bigger hits at spin and go tables, but this one is pretty fun too. Dream scenario. Limped Aces vs aggressive opponent and he shoved... feels soooo good:D
managed to hold by the way, he had A2o.:D
that was a great promotion the amount of sportsbets I won was fun to use as rarely use the sportsbetting.
Nice spin too for you great with aces:hahaha:
Todays story am tired after playing sit and goes for a change and few tournaments logged in to spin n go todays session ended after one game quit pocket the profit $300 leave it until another day sleep required.:)
June week 2

wontmilion

wontmilion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that was a great promotion the amount of sportsbets I won was fun to use as rarely use the sportsbetting.
Nice spin too for you great with aces:hahaha:
Todays story am tired after playing sit and goes for a change and few tournaments logged in to spin n go todays session ended after one game quit pocket the profit $300 leave it until another day sleep required.:)
View attachment 226307
I loved that promotion a lot too, Unfortunately nothing interesting is going on in terms of promotions now,
Hitting a multiplier in a fisrt spin always is a good one, congrats;)
What type of sit and goes do you usually play?

wontmilion

wontmilion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi everyone! What is going on?:) Any interesting news from spin n go world?
I've recently discovered PLO spins. Pretty fun and crazy of course.
For now my highest score is 30 euro at 5 euro stake.

Attachments

• plo spins.jpg
    plo spins.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 26
hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally got a 10x to post here in $30 buy in some loose players out there tonight
this hand finished up a $500 upswing for the day.:)
https://www.boomplayer.com/en/29641498_FE38B58BDC

Week 1 task 1
1630d9208f2c8b0fd66646a66949171f.png

Last edited:
Freeman748

Freeman748

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played once, I do not like this format of poker :cool:

wontmilion

wontmilion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally got a 10x to post here in $30 buy in some loose players out there tonight
this hand finished up a $500 upswing for the day.:)

View attachment 227453
1630d9208f2c8b0fd66646a66949171f.png

Congratulations! How did the last hand play out? Curious how happed that all the money went to the pot:)

Today I also hit 10x - 50 euro at my 5 euro PLO spin & go games... unfortunately AQQx... did't hold against ATTx, so came in a third place.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations! How did the last hand play out? Curious how happed that all the money went to the pot:)

Today I also hit 10x - 50 euro at my 5 euro PLO spin & go games... unfortunately AQQx... did't hold against ATTx, so came in a third place.

Added boom post what other sites you play spin? noticed stars does not have 5 dollar Omaha
took a beatdown $700 or $800 downswing last week in spin and go bounced back half of it keep grinding good luck.:)

wontmilion

wontmilion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Added boom post what other sites you play spin? noticed stars does not have 5 dollar Omaha
took a beatdown $700 or $800 downswing last week in spin and go bounced back half of it keep grinding good luck.:)

Its actually 5 euros not dollars. I play at pokerstars Spain... they combined Spain and france player pools, later added portugal and let players from rest of Europe play there aswell.
Keep it up;)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its actually 5 euros not dollars. I play at Pokerstars Spain... they combined Spain and France player pools, later added Portugal and let players from rest of Europe play there aswell.
Keep it up;)
That explains it so at least you got the good weather.
Are tournament choices restricted though?

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never win

I don`t know if it just me but every single time when i play this sping&go i feel like im the most unlucky player in the world ... basically i alwats have the best hand and never win ..a lot of sitiatiation like AK vs AT AJ AQ....Ax and i always lose i know its a very quick time and finish just in a few minutes but after a few consecutive loses i just give and decided to not play anymore.

wontmilion

wontmilion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don`t know if it just me but every single time when i play this sping&go i feel like im the most unlucky player in the world ... basically i alwats have the best hand and never win ..a lot of sitiatiation like AK vs AT AJ AQ....Ax and i always lose i know its a very quick time and finish just in a few minutes but after a few consecutive loses i just give and decided to not play anymore.

There is fun ukrainian saying:
You don't like cats? You just don't know how cook them properly!:)

Games are rough for sure but if you have right attitude and prepare yourself for swings this games are pretty good!