Spin and Go strategy

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
think you really need to work on your game to play these, while there are lots of fish there are lots of regs

shody

shody

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My strategy when playing spin and go's is to play tight just good hands until heads-up then start play agressive,depends how is your oponnent playing,im playing better in heads-up than in 3 players.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spin and Go is turning into a kind of poker slot machines. Here, first of all it all depends on luck, and the ability to play poker goes by the wayside. The logic of this poker game yields only one strategy is bluffing.
I will say in my experience in the game Spin and Go - I spent the whole night. Played with buy-ins - 0,25$; 0,5$ and 1$. Played more than 30 games and more than half I won - and that's just bluffing and no strategy, just do.
People who play in a Spin & go want to get rich quick. Only now become the rich man will almost certainly fail.

K

kerus1991

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Here all define cards. In such structure skill is useless ((

kolecgoclaw

kolecgoclaw

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck ! :D
known - high card, pair ...
only that spin`n`go is unpredictable! ... Things happen unheard of!
good luck :D

P

PW300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The amount of times I've seen players who just go all in every hand win spin n go's is ridiculous. You know they are all in with rubbish yet when you eventually call them with ak or something similar, their 72 off suit donks out. After seeing so many people win like this I've just given up playing them unless I just play for min stakes for a bit of fun or to complete a challenge.

YuriNepo

YuriNepo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Here besides good luck did not affect the result. What cards do not go to the bank will still lose if you do not win your day or if your. And then there is no strategy.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Look in my opinion I do not think I have an adequate strategy for this style of play but I make my game strategy and be aggressive

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a non-sense its not about strategy. Its quite hard to play it right.
Just because on micro-limits there is plenty of fishes and someone was lucky in 30 tournaments.

The pros are winning like 38% of tournamets in long term, which is enough to beat rake and variance. If you are winning 33% and less, then you will loose becaue of rake.

To have basic statistic, you should play at least like 1000 tournaments, then you can say its easy and you are beating it. It would be really basic statistics, proper results are considered from like 5000-10000 tournaments.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To hit the biggest multiplier 12000x is very rare one in a million shot. I played 100 of the .25 spins yesterday ended with a small profit of $6 biggest one was a 10X win. Best strategy is to play aggressive.

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many players enter this tournament playing in an agressive way only own an A ses synonymous to throw all in which makes this game a lucky

D

Danc1u

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its hard to have a strategy at the spin and Go,all fishes from cash moved to spin and go...they are realy profitable if u pla only good cards...most of the fishes(0,25 0,50 ,1 and even 3$) plays like crap :) u have good chance on them just to wait cards...they will call with ny 2 cards most of the time :) Gl :p

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest you don't play these. In order to make a profit you need to hit big multipliers. It only happened once to me with a 200x multiplier

M

MikeRuiger

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
tell a good strategy for the game Spin and Go, I will be grateful. And whether or not to play it?

I say play it, it's interesting and fun I usually wait for a few hands to see how the other two play if one is an all in player it's gonna be a luck game but they aren't all like that just play in your bankroll limit

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
In order to play in this kind of poker there is a chance that some time you will lose money. It will take some time to adapt the table.Be prepared to losses. Gaining experience and success will come to you.

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi friend, look at me, I play to see the flop with weak hands but have Ace or King, I also saw the flop with projects that means both cards of the same suit, waiting for a color, I also tried to make a few farols That I have been wrong, also the couples play them not aggressive because if we link the trio and bet strong our rivals could withdraw and what we are looking for is the largest number of chips of our rivals. I hope you serve luck on the tables...

A

armher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fast aggressive, get the early chip lead or the other two will flip for chips and than come and attack you, super high variance

I have won spin and go when have 60 chips against 1440.

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To play spin and Go need a good bankroll, since the prize is always different and in order to get a plus may need a large distance.

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
most play atc and it works for them some times ! I try to play Aggressive whit king-x and ace-x and suited cards against maniac's!

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To hit the biggest multiplier 12000x is very rare one in a million shot. I played 100 of the .25 spins yesterday ended with a small profit of $6 biggest one was a 10X win. Best strategy is to play aggressive.
this seems to work the best for me as well. but I have never played 100 straight games! good luck on the felt !

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These spin n go's annoys me super hard, it's only about the luck, there is not strategy on that. :confused:

SaintNick1968

SaintNick1968

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These spin n go's annoys me super hard, it's only about the luck, there is not strategy on that. :confused:

I think you misunderstand. As long as there is not an insane amount of rake, essentially any format should be profitable. Being a hyper turbo just means that they need more buyins because there will be bigger swings.

And 25BB isn't even the fastest. You can still play postflop with 25BB. I don't see that what you are saying makes sense. If you are complaining about anything it should be the rake :p