iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello

Hi bro.spin and go is a good tournament for easy and fast money.All you have to do is to win 2 opponents so play agre.A 10 A j should be played like aces.Agressive play is the best strategy i believe !Good luck mate

P

penkov1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No more spin and go- this is only gambling..... no skills only gambling... for me there no good strategy...

S

Sourtubbie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have only played a few of these because I can not grasp the idea of three players only getting 2 buyins for winning these. Its already a losing proposal and then you factor in the hyper play of it.
Decided to only play these in the future to gain entry into a freeroll.

rocknroll0

rocknroll0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you can't play Hyper turbo it is better not to sit down to play

TheMagic

TheMagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, let´s see:
1. Use your position to extract value.
2. Open more hands, like the small ball strategy. Trying to hit more the game pos-flop. Remember that you´re playing against two more players. AQ and AK are both strong hands, but the variance is sufficiently to realize the equity.
3. And a good proven tactic : players in small awards are more loose, so play more tight in this occasions, like 2x. Other situations, like 2x + , you have to play more aggressive, doing what most of the players don´t do.

LLIypuk

LLIypuk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the spin and Go too dispersive appearance.

media

media

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really great tournaments format . I hope someday I'll normal play theirs.

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its always a battle to take the chip lead first , most times people willing to flip for a bust out and chip lead and than its an uphill battles there fun to play but don't take them to seriously

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bingo poker will always be there in low buy in, freerolls, even moderate buy in tourney's and events. That is just a fact.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Sometimes I play for fun . On the little things . Never heard that someone wins a lot of money .

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anybody actually played a decent sample size and a +ROI

Zokac71

Zokac71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit&Go....I think it's only playing against a robot ... and that I am and that game only human being, I think that nothing helps .... There are no strategies, no bluffing ....

J

J777777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit&Go....I think it's only playing against a robot ... and that I am and that game only human being, I think that nothing helps .... There are no strategies, no bluffing ....

Exactly, sometimes I really feel its against a Robot.:confused:

A

amadeusace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin and goes is a very weird format and needs very specific approach because its not poker that much as maths. You need to play post flop and you need to play a lot during the first 3lvls.

You also go to push shove situation really fast and here is where maths come. You need an ICMizer to deeply understand what's going on.

You need to have 35% ITM over 500 tourneys to claim you are profitable.

Variance is really high... You need backers or at least 200bi bankroll to play spins for living. I suggest you to find some backing groups online. I've been to 2 groups so far and I've made some money. I wouldn't like to advertise then (I don't really know the forum restrictions) but you can google and find them easily. They will give you training materials and fixed charts about what to do.

Remember.. spins rely on volume, it's the flesh and bones of the long run maths and specific moves.

And last tip... Prepare your stomach...

A

amadeusace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I forgot to mention that you will find yourself to make significant amount of money through rake back... Thus why you need to make volume (at least 70 games per day). In best scenario you get 10-15% ROI unless you hit something big.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea spin and go is for when your really not feeling patient I'd say.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You have to be over aggressive with spin an goes , steal the blinds , bluff on position ,play more loose than you would normaly do, dont let yourself blind out .

Any Ax is good ,especially when blinds go up , When heads up , if you have the small stack , the less chips you have the wider range you shove to press your opponent .

I cannot see profit on the long run , except if you hit and win the jackpot or one big multipler after the other , only good for rake , or else bad for your bankroll , at least for mine it was so I stopped it :)

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just playing spin and go for fun only.

K

kishiru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imo u have to check almost everything... its like lottery. Luck is ur friend there but if u stay 1v1 just rise everytime u have good hand and opponent will fold almost everytime.

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
trap

I would say limp from small blind as a trap with very strong hand most bb will raise you can re or all in depending on bb bet sizing.Also since its 1-3 chance of winning you need to bust 1 player or let one player be busted to better your odds heads up.So being aggressive will help however I find be very sneaky abetter option for winning in the long run.

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, game of very high variance ... I think playing tight and having patience ... what's your limit?

J

Jacoval2010

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the spin and go is a system very easy to win...
Quickly and the prizes are immense

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well... 3 Players paying 3x with a prize pool of 1x. =(

Spin&Go will just be good in long term if you have luck to win in big prize pools. But it is aleatory.

If you want to be "fast", play cash games.

J

J777777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last week was the first time I won in a Spin & go Game.

so its almost like, played 15-16 games to win one.

never gonna play theses, unless it for any challenges