Spin and Go strategy

Jauheni Danilenka

Jauheni Danilenka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game Spin & Go very aggressive. Stacks of small players, so with more or less good hand made 3-bets and raises. It is necessary to read the game well contender to represent the hands and good chances to see the board.

H

HEFOLK132

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My style in spin and go loose - aggressive that allows me to win a tournament often.

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry to revive the issue, but I have seen that more than one person claims that spin and go 0.25 have an 8% rake. How is it that you reach this number?

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Spin and Gough, there are many rivals who play with the "turned off brains". They like the very atmosphere of risk and excitement, they are ready to spend all the time looking for another such tournament, where it will be possible to disrupt the jackpot.

There is a way out: to play more tightly. This will give you an advantage that some of your opponents will not even suspect. Try to participate less often in the "zero" nominations, playing more on the map.

Boltun

Boltun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I make Deposit$ 100 and play with a buy in of 1$ in a day playing 30 tournaments, all profit put back leaving 100$

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The size of the prize pool is the main factor in the game.

The size of the prize pool is the main factor in the game. Before thinking about the strategy of the game in the spin-and-go, you should see that the counter will show. At the beginning of the spin-and-go tournament it is extremely important to read the manner of playing your opponent as early as possible. If the opponent is inexperienced, he will most likely play loose with weak hands, and tight with stronger hands. You should use it for your own purposes and steal the blinds as often as possible.