demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Tips for spin and go?

they are fast you can double your money in just one game,how to increase the percentage of winnings of spin and go so it can be profitable

Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play hard it can just be a bit of a lottery just a quick turnover game not really a session game for me

N

nenkov407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't play this sh*t. Go play a cash game or an SnG. These two are the only good ways to cash out some money from PS. If you play zoom tables you will get destroyed by somebody who is waiting for the perfect hand (AA or KK) and when you get it a donk will call you with 72o and will take your money. For spin and go you will end up with all-in most of the time in the first 5 hands and your chances of winning it are 33,33% which would be good if you played for at least 4 times your bet but most of the times you enter with 1 and it gets you 2. The odds in spin and go are against you so don't lose your money on this.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play it alot on ACR. Usually it depends on the buy in. I usually get it in five spins, or quit. If I dont get it, the next time is easy. Ive gotten in three in a row, cheap. it kinda evens out

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing cash game is a faster way to earn high cash. Sometimes a hand can give you good money that a 2-hour championship does not give. On the other hand it can make you lose a lot, so it is necessary to know how to play hahahaha. Other option is stg

kolecgoclaw

kolecgoclaw

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
spin `n`go it is a lottery
sometimes so funny card win! play hard, often to attack, not to give respite

coloradosc

coloradosc

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like spin 'n go and have a good profit at ACR, if you play tight and don't enter at some players all in style it's not a lottery, you have bad beats like any table.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I don't see any Spín and Go at ACR ? maybe they called it differently? How do you get Spin and Go at ACR? :confused:

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My tips would be"Do not play them".

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is gamble,you can try agresive game you can try passive but each time you will lose.I play few times there is not plan for this type once you win 4 time you lose.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play ,blocked by my request

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont play spin and go , is a sick , this is my opinion , is lotery no poker

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you need to play them aggresively, however its not an all in or fold hyper turbo sit and go like the hyper turbo satelites.
you start with 25 bb and 10/20 blinds and then the blinds increase after 3 minutes, also there are no antes in any of the levels so you can wait for a good hand and play a tight aggresive game early on the sng. in middle and late stages the decisions are basically all in or fold. so my tip would be basically to play tighter in early stages and when the blinds are 40/80 or 50/100 just play push or fold game.

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fast aggressive, get the early chip lead or the other two will flip for chips and than come and attack you, super high variance

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
#1: Play a Sit&GO table.

T

TicoCRM

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My advice is
# 1 not playing
# 2 not playing
# 3 not playing

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I play it alot on ACR. Usually it depends on the buy in. I usually get it in five spins, or quit. If I dont get it, the next time is easy. Ive gotten in three in a row, cheap. it kinda evens out

I think you are confusing SPnG with spinning to get back into a tournament.... I may be wrong but that's what it sounds like in your post.

My tips would be"Do not play them unless you are a degenerate gambler like Zorba".

FYP

It is gamble,you can try agresive game you can try passive but each time you will lose.I play few times there is not plan for this type once you win 4 time you lose.

This makes no sense.

i dont play spin and go , is a sick , this is my opinion , is lotery no poker

Took the words out of my mouth.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

It looks like we all agreed to that :D

I don't

Tip #1: DO NOT PLAY THEM

Why.

#1: Play a Sit&GO table.

Why.

These are just some of the bigger SPnG wins, I have many more similar but I gave up taking screenshots.

Woo hoo

Woo hoo2

Woo hoo3

Woo hoo4

Woo hoo5

The last one was the biggest multiplier I hit, it was 25x spinner.

There is cash to be made, you just need to play the slightly higher buy ins, many of the players in the $15, $30 and $60 SPnG are not much better if any than the $3 and $7 games.

:top:

Tech101205

Tech101205

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spin & gos are great for having some fun & at the same time when u hit big multiplier to play
but playing them for profit is not such a good idea why because u will deal with lot of variance and at the same time even over a large sample size also , at most you might breakeven or make some paltry profit which i think nothing but a waste of time

Still If you'd like to play them
I advise you to play them aggressively
You can shove any Ax , broadways , suited connectors , pairs etc ,
if u manage to double up first before anyone , then u must use that as an advantage and try to put pressure on opp with even any 2 cards and play

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Spin & gos are great for having some fun & at the same time when u hit big multiplier to play
but playing them for profit is not such a good idea why because u will deal with lot of variance and at the same time even over a large sample size also , at most you might breakeven or make some paltry profit which i think nothing but a waste of time

Still If you'd like to play them
I advise you to play them aggressively
You can shove any Ax , broadways , suited connectors , pairs etc ,
if u manage to double up first before anyone , then u must use that as an advantage and try to put pressure on opp with even any 2 cards and play

That is the way to not win, imho you need to feel out how your opponents will play, shoving is never the way unless you have the best hand, and don't just raise the button for the sake of button raising, save those chips for your double ups,

I really don't think being aggressive always helps, I'm not saying to not be aggressive, but you will do better if you use your opponents aggressiveness against them, make yourself look weak if the turn gives you the nuts by checking, 8 out of 10 times they will shove if you show weakness.

Even just calling to the river then raising will make some shove or keep raising once they start raising with crap.

:top: