Slow or turbo

M

mikeajax15

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like all the formats and their own strategy.

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually really like both of these formats but prefer turbo Because I get them done so much quicker

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I will advise you to play turbo, however, there will be fewer mistakes and it will be more realistic to get into the money

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I am for slow shutters.
In turbo mode, hitting the ITM is often a matter of luck. At the same time, in slow poker, victory depends on the skill of the player)

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many players would like to play turbo, but a higher win rate on slow

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I prefer turbo .....i prefer fast game than slow game......more its turbo and more tournament i play

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
It depends on how much time I have allocated for the game.
Simple, if little then turbo if a lot then standard.

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i like more regular because you have more time to apply the technique

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
It depends on how much time you have to play. In my case I sometimes work, so I have to play the super turbos that last a maximum of 3 hours, or if there aren't, I start playing a turbo. The slow ones last too long, 7 or 8 hours, I hardly ever play them.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
As a newbie, it's ok to start with slow games, as you mentioned, you can make mistakes when playing turbo games, but if you feel capable, then start with turbo games, maybe it will work for you.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What is your suggestion to me as a beginner player, should I play in turbo or slow poker games
I've always liked the turbo because it's fast and full of opponents' mistakes.
What is your advice to me?
I prefer fast games, especially turbo tournaments. I can win a lot of money in a short period of time, but I have to make quick decisions and open a wider range of hands, which sometimes leads to mistakes on my part (

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hello,
I think slow tournaments would suit you well as beginner. It would give oppotunity to play deep stack and dicover as many situations as you can.
When playing slow tournaments, you get to experice its different stages.
Take easy and enjoy the game.
Gl at the tables

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
turbo is luck...slow is skill
All poker is luck, no matter what the skill is. You understand this when you see showdowns of aces against pairs in large numbers all day long, the same players play the same cards.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends a lot on your style of play, the turbo is basically luck, with blind intervals of 5 minutes or even less, you have little chance of catching big games in the short period of time, so you end up having to risk more, play with more vulnerable games, the common game already allows you to play with more technique, time already allows you to wait for better games, basically they are different games, other ranges, I recommend studying a lot to be able to understand everything.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
since you are a novice player, you should play slow modes and learn turbo poker, you won't have time to learn how to play for new users, you need regular modes

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer slow tournaments where there is no need to rush:круто:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would advise beginners to start with slow tournaments. Turbo or hyper tournaments depend more on the luck of the player, while slow tournaments reflect skills and skill to a greater extent.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Test both and see where you feel more comfortable, slow tournaments allow for a greater level of development in your game, turbo, if you don't have much time available, can be a good alternative.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone.
I like turbo MTT more than slow type because it's more interesting and sometimes it can help save your chips because you understand that if you don't fold this hand you lose and later it'l be amost impossible to take a big stack enough.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
As a beginner you can start with the slow or regular tournaments and then you go to the turbos, even if you didn't do so well to the slow, because you like the turbos as you said.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing turbo because I didn’t like the slow game, and I don’t like it even now, in any case, you can gain experience in turbo tournaments, I think there are no contraindications, and most importantly, I like the format

szabbancsbet

szabbancsbet

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
What is your suggestion to me as a beginner player, should I play in turbo or slow poker games
I've always liked the turbo because it's fast and full of opponents' mistakes.
What is your advice to me?
I think you should enter slow tournaments in the beginning

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Without a doubt, in slow tournaments you can play better poker... and in turbo tournaments you have to constantly take a lot of risks... which sometimes implies playing with luck... and that's something I don't like like